The Student Room Group

Studying GameDevelopment in the U.S. or other countries (Coming from another country)

Hey there! I have been considering the decision of leaving my country (Chile) to go out there and study game development (Since here the few schools that have GameDev are pretty .. well bad)And i would really appreciate some guidance on the topic ... like requirements, how much money, places, recommendations ... anything you consider relevant is truly welcome! =) A URL to some useful page would be also welcome.My ideal focus would be Artificial Intelligence, Engine-Development and programming in general (C++, C# are both languages i currently know but without a mastery of them i have experience in game development and programming)
I do have 2 doubts right now: -Australia, i have family there! is that a good place to study?-Here schools have requirements on "how well you did on high school" (scores and stuff) i suppose US works the same way(?)Notes: my current status is High School (I'm 18) i just put an end to that period last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending