The Student Room Group

I have cerebral palsy, would you fancy me?

I don't really know where to start with the OP of this thread. So I will just ask, could you fancy someone with cerebral palsy?

And yes I have it. :frown::ashamed::cry2::sad::stupido:I just feel like in the end everybody will reject me because of it and nobody will ever want me. And I have panic attacks and cry a lot about it. I really feel worthless. :sadnod::sorry:
Reply 1
Original post by ilikechinesefood
I don't really know where to start with the OP of this thread. So I will just ask, could you fancy someone with cerebral palsy?

And yes I have it. :frown::ashamed::cry2::sad::stupido:I just feel like in the end everybody will reject me because of it and nobody will ever want me. And I have panic attacks and cry a lot about it. I really feel worthless. :sadnod::sorry:
:console:
Personally I couldn't honestly say whether I could fancy you, because I'd ahve to know what you look like. But you sound like a nice person.

Edit: I've just realized I don't even know what gender you are :h: but you still sound nice.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
What is cerebral palsy?
Original post by Thomb
What is cerebral palsy?

Do your googles
how much abnormality it caused to you? if abnormality level is minor then people doesn't bother about it. Otherwise you know better .
You are different, but of course someone could love you.
Reply 6
I know a guy from Uni who has cerebal palsy and he has had a fair few relationships. It's about how you come across, your sense of humour and attitude to life. But everyone is different, don't try and be someone you are not. Take good care of your appearance, your clothes etc. Even put your personality on your wheelchair by accessorising it. When it comes to attraction, it's also how you put yourself together and your personality. There are some (some may call Shallow) people who think that you have be completely "perfect" in their eyes, but who wants them? I sure don't! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Tootles
:console:
Personally I couldn't honestly say whether I could fancy you, because I'd ahve to know what you look like. But you sound like a nice person.

Edit: I've just realized I don't even know what gender you are :h: but you still sound nice.

I am male.
Original post by Thomb
What is cerebral palsy?

Basically lack of development in the brain before birth or brain damage just after being born caused a lack of connect between your brain and limbs. I was born two months earlier, nearly died 3 times when I stop breathing. Medical error/negligence, my sodium levels were allowed to drop dangerously low causing further damage to my brain, and the connected between it and my body. Then I got measles when I was two, which set me back in terms of learning and speaking. :frown: I had a stutter when I was younger because of it and trouble with speaking. :ashamed2:
Reply 9
Basically lack of development in the brain before birth or brain damage just after being born caused a lack of connect between your brain and limbs. I was born two months earlier, nearly died 3 times when I stop breathing. Medical error/negligence, my sodium levels were allowed to drop dangerously low causing further damage to my brain, and the connected between it and my body. Then I got measles when I was two, which set me back in terms of learning and speaking. :frown: I had a stutter when I was younger because of it and trouble with speaking. :ashamed2:

Awe poor you. You seem to be intelligent enough. Sorry if that sounds wrong but you do. :smile:
I am male.
Still going to say you sound like a nice person. And the hug still stands :colonhash:
If you were Francesca Martinez, then quite possibly.
I have cp and a great relationship with my boyfriend. Just be yourself and if someone loves you your cp has nothing to do with it.
Yes definitely
I once saw a girl with this or something very similar to this on a night out, she looked hot, I felt guilty for finding her hot tbh ..almost as if I shouldn't be, I definitely wouldn't of minded having sex with her but ngl ...probably not a relationship....
No problem being 'hot' and having cp!
Reply 16
if you're hot and shake when giving a bj then hells yeah!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending