The Student Room Group

SOS

hey guys ....i was wondering if anyone would srsly give me some general tips on how to solve paper 1 question of AS physics ..the questions are sooo annoying ....:colonhash: i feeel like i cant get any question right........is there any catch or trick in solving these multiple choice questions....
thanx....:smile:
Original post by alyoan tariq
hey guys ....i was wondering if anyone would srsly give me some general tips on how to solve paper 1 question of AS physics ..the questions are sooo annoying ....:colonhash: i feeel like i cant get any question right........is there any catch or trick in solving these multiple choice questions....

Hello there,

Which syllabus are you using?
Original post by Smithenator5000
Hello there,

Which syllabus are you using?

I'm actually using 9702_y16
I'm giving my exams like on the 10th of June ....
I'm actually using 9702_y16
I'm giving my exams like on the 10th of June ....

Hello again,

I am sorry to be slow with this matter, however I cannot seem to find specimen paper 1 for your specification. Please could you provide a link to the paper you are struggling with?
Reply 4

General advice is to cover the options with say your calculator, do your working and check if the answer you got is an option. Its useful because you wont fall into the trap of chosing another answer which seems sensible
thnk u so ....thats sounds like a preety amazing advise ...but iv done that a couple of times .....it doesnt really work all tha time....but thank u ....ill make sure i do that evrytime i solve the paper.
Original post by Smithenator5000
Hello again,

I am sorry to be slow with this matter, however I cannot seem to find specimen paper 1 for your specification. Please could you provide a link to the paper you are struggling with?

its fine .....:smile: yea june 2015 variant 12 9702(the code for the subject)

Quick Reply

Latest