The Student Room Group

Donald Trump

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by govtandpolitics
So you don't see any problems with his racist comments and his idea to build a wall???? A wall?!

His wall is essentially reinforcing borders what is wrong with that?
Reply 41
Original post by charlotte100200
That Toupee turns me on, I don't know about you but damn

Seriously though, he is a vile man, like you need to be reevaluating yourself if you think he's gonna do anything good for the USA, I mean, apart from being blatantly sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc etc, he'll run the country to the ground
He's gonna get a high vote because America's effed up man, and not enough young people are voting nowadays anyways

God Bless America indeed if they're left with that tyrant

Evidence to back up your points please.
Reply 42
Original post by Numero Uno
...like a super upgraded version of Nigel Farage

The two aren't even comparable
Original post by joecphillips

Because he is wanting to build the wall to stop Muslims coming in to the country. He isn't just reinforcing borders, he is wanting to ban an entire religion from America.
Reply 44
Original post by draculaura
Part of me likes me and part of me doesn't.
I think he can be quite funny, to the point where I actually enjoy him... but some of his policies are ridiculous. One example is that he believes women should be punished for having abortions.

I don't think he'll become president, though. He's too unpopular

He was asked if he believes abortion should be banned he said yes, if you ban something and don't punish people for it then it is pointless to ban it.

The abortion debate isn't as one sided in America as you would believe
Because he is wanting to build the wall to stop Muslims coming in to the country.

It needs to be a really high wall then to stop aeroplanes....

Muslims don't come from Mexico btw if you haven't noticed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Because he is wanting to build the wall to stop Muslims coming in to the country. He isn't just reinforcing borders, he is wanting to ban an entire religion from America.

You do realise the wall was with Mexico don't you?
You do realise the wall was with Mexico don't you?

Yes I do realise. Sorry, I didn't know there were no Muslims in Mexico.
Not only is the wall going to stop Muslims coming from Mexico, he is wanting to ban them coming to America from EVERYWHERE.
Original post by chemting
It needs to be a really high wall then to stop aeroplanes....

Muslims don't come from Mexico btw if you haven't noticed

Posted from TSR Mobile

The wall is just step one for Trump in banning Muslims.
Reply 49
Yes I do realise. Sorry, I didn't know there were no Muslims in Mexico.
Not only is the wall going to stop Muslims coming from Mexico, he is wanting to ban them coming to America from EVERYWHERE.

The wall isn't to keep the Muslims out.

I never said that there are no Muslims in Mexico but he isn't talking about spending billions to keep out what at the last count was 3762 people.

So make an honest argument about the wall or shut up.
The wall isn't to keep the Muslims out.

I never said that there are no Muslims in Mexico but he isn't talking about spending billions to keep out what at the last count was 3762 people.

So make an honest argument about the wall or shut up.

The border between America and Mexico has massive problems with immigrants illegally crossing over to America and Trump wants to build the wall in order to control immigration. He wants to control immigration so that he can choose who to let in to the country due to his concern over ISIS and how he wants to keep America safe. So by him tightening immigration he is able to ban all the Muslims from America which is what he wants until the problems with ISIS have been sorted.
Reply 51
The border between America and Mexico has massive problems with immigrants illegally crossing over to America and Trump wants to build the wall in order to control immigration. He wants to control immigration so that he can choose who to let in to the country due to his concern over ISIS and how he wants to keep America safe. So by him tightening immigration he is able to ban all the Muslims from America which is what he wants until the problems with ISIS have been sorted.

Actually he is targeting the illegals who have a high rape rate, 80% of women crossing illegally into America from Mexico get raped

Choosing who to let in what a scumbag, would you be happy me just walking into your house?
Honestly the best candidate out of them all. Hilary is a lying corrupt scum and a lot worse than Trump by a mile.
Actually he is targeting the illegals who have a high rape rate, 80% of women crossing illegally into America from Mexico get raped

Choosing who to let in what a scumbag, would you be happy me just walking into your house?

Funny that. I've not seen one news report on that. They are only ever on his proposal to ban all Muslims. And even if there was, it clearly does not dominate over the ban of Muslims.
Reply 54
Funny that. I've not seen one news report on that. They are only ever on his proposal to ban all Muslims. And even if there was, it clearly does not dominate over the ban of Muslims.

In a discussion about the wall religion is irrelevant.

What havent you saw a report on? The rape rate?
Original post by Noodle0
Honestly the best candidate out of them all. Hilary is a lying corrupt scum and a lot worse than Trump by a mile.

Any evidence though?
Any evidence though?

Yup, lots of evidence. Watch this video:

[video="youtube;-dY77j6uBHI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI[/video]

Apparently enforcing existing border controls is racist now

I am not entirely sure, he is extremely outspoken I tells people what he thinks no matter the consequence, and this provides a good foundation for people to believe what he says. Although everyone knows he isn't going to make a 20 billion dollar wall, paid by Mexico, so you can't entirely trust him.:banned:

Why does everyone think a wall is such an over the top idea? It's just a damn wall.

Is it just the idea of it? Like, how dare us try and slow the flow of drugs and illegals into our country. Trump will, I think be elected and he will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.
Original post by oldercon1953
Why does everyone think a wall is such an over the top idea? It's just a damn wall.

Is it just the idea of it? Like, how dare us try and slow the flow of drugs and illegals into our country. Trump will, I think be elected and he will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

It's going to cost a lot to build.

Going to cost to maintain yearly

Going to have to be patrolled (an unpatrolled wall will simply slow down people trying to cross some mechanism will be needed to turn them away)

It isnt really going to stop illegal immigration (over half of Mexican immigrants are over stayers or are smuggled through). There already is a wall in part (one third of the way) and evidence shows it has been unless in preventing illegal immigration and some suggestions that it ha been counter productive. And in fact since 2010 net migration from Mexico is below zero.

Beyond that even if the wall was a completely good policy (I actually think it will slow drug trafficking somewhat, though I believe there are better alternatives and that drug cartels will find away around it, if they are willing to build sophisticated submarines they are certainly going to get around a wall. ) it comes with his other absurd and bigoted suggestions and disturbing rhetoric (Muslim database, deporting Muslims, anti freedom of speech, revoking citizenship, terrible tax plan, poor economic plan and ineffective foreign policy)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending