The Student Room Group

watching a film with v close female friend turned into something...else

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
She might have been slightly drunk but I don't think she was drunk enough to not know what she was doing. She probably wanted to try kissing you so she pretended like she was sleepy and really drunk so it wouldn't be too awkward afterwards. Basically she wanted some action, you were there, she thought might as well give it a shot he'll think I'm kissing him because I'm drunk. That's my theory any way..:curious:

seems like a decent theory but i dont get why now

ffs women are so confusing. That's one of the reasons why i like them though. The puzzle.
Original post by mkap
i cant take you seriously bc of your name.
You get used to it.
First of all, after reading that first post, I hope you are this much of a legend in real life

On topic, I'd echo the viewpoint here:
Honestly, I think she might just have been feeling horny at the time, and you were there. I mean I don't want to imply that you were being used, but under the circumstances you describe, it sounds like that's what happened.

I don't know what it's like with other women, but I'm never 100% sexually attracted to someone at all times, even if I am technically "attracted" to them. Some guys, I find too ugly to even look at. The next day, I'd be willing to suck them off for a cheeseburger. There's no logic involved here
Reply 23
Original post by Another
First of all, after reading that first post, I hope you are this much of a legend in real life

On topic, I'd echo the viewpoint here:

I don't know what it's like with other women, but I'm never 100% sexually attracted to someone at all times, even if I am technically "attracted" to them. Some guys, I find too ugly to even look at. The next day, I'd be willing to suck them off for a cheeseburger. There's no logic involved here

haha thanks, what makes you say that?
Congratulations on being the biggest sterotype story, which joins the millions of others.
Reply 25
Don't spend time with girls that say they find you unattractive. It's insulting and shows they're not up for it with you. Yes she might toy with you, but only until someone they fancy comes along.
"I think she was too distracted by me to enjoy the amazing film that is Heat as much as she should have."
Lmao this was the best line.

I don't know if other girls are like this but if I thought a male friend was unattractive then I wouldn't make a point of telling them that. I'd just keep quiet. On the other hand, if I was genuinely attracted to male friend, I wouldn't want them to think I was into them so I'd act all casual about it, as though I didn't even find them attractive. Maybe that's just me though.

If you've been friends a while and are close, then maybe she has feelings for you or maybe it was just an in-the-moment type of thing.

Idk tbh, the only way you'll find out is if you ask her yourself.
Ouch, she wouldn't even shag you when she was horny.
Original post by banterboy
Well yeah I do notice a lot about her...but that doesn't prove i like her. DO I? I've been trying to figure that one out for a while.

Gaawd, you're as confusing as she is... It seems like you want her to like you... or maybe you just think she likes you? As has been said above, it's strange that she actively states that she finds you unattractive. In what context was this?
Reply 29
Original post by Ellipses
Gaawd, you're as confusing as she is... It seems like you want her to like you... or maybe you just think she likes you? As has been said above, it's strange that she actively states that she finds you unattractive. In what context was this?

Well yeah haha

Since today I have decided I want something more. I find her reasonably attractive and have a lot of respect and affection for her. So therefore I have been making sure i don't develop feelings (im good at that) because the potential is there with that backdrop. This has triggered something in me, but it doesn't feel the same as a normal crush, probs because i like her so much as a friend. She's pretty much the only person I am comfortable around all the time, with everyone else i need a break from them or they get boring. It's odd. At the start we used to hate each other but our affection has kind of just progressively got more until we decided that we were best friends at uni. It is weird for me to get my head around just our friendship.

The context of her saying those things is normally whenever we're drunk or high, probs as like a warning. She knows i tend to get on girls who i know a lot when I'm drunk. She's also a really blunt and honest person, not at all your stereotypical girl. That probs explains the remarks. I was taken aback when she said it the first time because, it's not normally what people do, but im used to it.

We've now spoken since over cigarettes . We briefly mentioned the topic but didn't really talk about our feelings about it. At all. It's quite odd. Like, we spent the night hugging and touching each other, she figured out i was ticklish, so i said "right every time you tickle me im gonna grab your tits" etc Then my alarm went off (we hardly slept at all so we were awake for it) and then we just got up for breakfast like a normal all nighter (we drink all night a lot) as if nothing happened. It was as if we were a couple and this was not surprising at all.

Now it's like, everything seems totally fine. I ask her if she remembers last night, she says yes. She made a point about being drunk, but not very strongly (i refuted her arguments and said she only had one more pint than me), but didn't say anything like i would expect her to say based on her normal attitude to the possibility of us going out, like "dude, i was really drunk, that was a mistake". But then maybe she'll say that if we ever talk about it beyond the vague references to it we've made in conversation. Like, she's made the point just generally out of the blue if we're having a good night out together, you'd expect her to make a similar point after that right..?

The only take home lesson from this is that I'm defo showing Heat to other girls, that **** seems to work.
Reply 30
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Ouch, she wouldn't even shag you when she was horny.

Well, I think i could have shagged her if i pushed it in that direction. I felt a bit weird throughout the whole thing, like "what am i even doing? DO i even want this?"
Reply 31
Update

the last week or so has been a really odd one. this bish redefines the notion of mixed messages.

So the next few days we watch films every other day or so. It was ok. I have a much better taste in film than her. She said heat had too many characters for her to follow with alcohol. This is why stem students are dumb af.

Anyway, so most of the times afterwards we just hugged, squeezed hands and stuff but she wouldn't kiss. So i thought "ooh so this is what a friendzone is" and kicked her out of my bed immediately after that thought.

The next night we did the film stuff i grabbed her boobs and she even took them out. After that night she was likem "sometimes i just like my boobs held, doesn't mean i want to **** the person". I was pretty pissed off and was like "you bare goad me on" and told her that she couldn't keep doing this stuff and not get a reaction from me, im not a gay best friend etc.

I can't remember if we did it again since then but the last time we properly did it things were different. We watched labyrinth. I had started the hugging, pretty much consigned to the fact it didn't mean anything at that point. Then we had a smoke break and for som e reason, during the conversation, i said "**** her right in the pussy" and she said "id rather you didn't". SO that was the end of that. We went back in, i made no further attempt on her, she tried to rest against me but i just ignored her. Then afterwards she wanted to watch the walking dead (which is okay but no gots or breaking bad). I was tired af so layed down on the bed, waiting for her to go away. Then she lied down with me. I can't remember much of what happened in the next half hour or so but eventually we were under the covers. Touching commenced. Eventually i took all of her clothes of and we were kissing. She said "its not fair i am naked and you still have your clothes on" so i took off my sock.

During another smoke break she said "you must think im really high up on the hot crazy metric" and i was like, yeah i have no ****ing clue what has happened in the last week.

Afterwards i stripped her again, ate her pussy, but really just couldn't be asked to shag her so i pretended that acohol had killed my erection and went to sleep.

Thoughts on what this could mean? She literally said something to warn me against trying to shag her on the same night she begged me to shag her? What goes on inside women's brain? Someone pls explain
Stop orbiting and just properly ask her out, son.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending