Good luck to all of you little smartypants<3
Original post by bethanystephens
What do you think will come up?
My three are:
Law Making
Judicial Precedent
Criminal Courts and Lay People

Good luck to all of you little smartypants<3

I'm doing Parliamentary law making, delegated legislation and civil courts and ADR. I can't help you with your last 2 but my law teacher has a sneaking suspicion that the Law Commission may come up as an influence on Parliament. Virtually every year has the law making procedure (passage of the Bill, etc). So as for the 3rd question, we will have to wait and see.....
Original post by GeorgeB16
I'm doing Parliamentary law making, delegated legislation and civil courts and ADR. I can't help you with your last 2 but my law teacher has a sneaking suspicion that the Law Commission may come up as an influence on Parliament. Virtually every year has the law making procedure (passage of the Bill, etc). So as for the 3rd question, we will have to wait and see.....

Probably advantages and disadvantages :smile:
Original post by bethanystephens
Probably advantages and disadvantages :smile:

Most likely XD I hate those personally. I'd like to see Parliamentary supremacy but that came up last year however it only formed half of a question so they may put one in full this year. You have to remember a lot of specs are changing in September so it is in the exam board's interest for the sixth form/college to keep them in business by buying their teaching materials so it's a possibility the questions will be nice for the school to keep with AQA :smile:
Original post by GeorgeB16
Most likely XD I hate those personally. I'd like to see Parliamentary supremacy but that came up last year however it only formed half of a question so they may put one in full this year. You have to remember a lot of specs are changing in September so it is in the exam board's interest for the sixth form/college to keep them in business by buying their teaching materials so it's a possibility the questions will be nice for the school to keep with AQA :smile:

That is a very good point! I hope mags doesn't come up because I hate them.

Quick Reply

Latest