The Student Room Group

Why is this girl airing me?

Girl that I am talking to just as friends is airing me. I am not interested in her in that kind of way and didn't show any signs of being interested in her too. She didn't used to air me before, it has just recently started. It has happened like twice now.

Scroll to see replies

at least you get attention from the opposite sex. say nothing
You're not interested in her in any way but you make a thread about her? Why does it matter to you? Ya dunno, is this you again?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Girl that I am talking to just as friends is airing me. I am not interested in her in that kind of way and didn't show any signs of being interested in her too. She didn't used to air me before, it has just recently started. It has happened like twice now.

This might be a stupid question but what does that mean?
Reply 4
Original post by markreed

It means ignoring my message.
Reply 5
It means ignoring my message.

Oohh right. Thanks :colondollar:

Well how long has she been ignoring you for? The length of time is very important!
If you weren't interested in her then whats the point of you making this thread in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

Glad you asked :wink:
Reply 8
Oohh right. Thanks :colondollar:

Well how long has she been ignoring you for? The length of time is very important!

Ignoring me for around 2 weeks.
Reply 9
Original post by Sneakerhead
If you weren't interested in her then whats the point of you making this thread in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm not interested in a romantic way. But it's still not nice to be aired by friends.

Though I would be much more bothered if someone I was interested in aired me.
She probably got bored of you...
Well I'm not interested in a romantic way. But it's still not nice to be aired by friends.

Though I would be much more bothered if someone I was interested in aired me.

how often do you meet with her? In what way did she ignore you? Not reply to a message? Was it important?
Reply 12
Ignoring me for around 2 weeks.

That is a pretty long time. Maybe just confront her about it? If it was because of romantic reasons, ask her to just be friends if her friendship means something to you.

In situations like these, being forward is the best thing to minimise misunderstanding.
Reply 13
Original post by Reue
Glad you asked :wink:

Ahaa can't keep up with all these neologisms. Makes me feel out of the loop :colondollar:
That is a pretty long time. Maybe just confront her about it? If it was because of romantic reasons, ask her to just be friends if her friendship means something to you.

In situations like these, being forward is the best thing to minimise misunderstanding.

It wasn't for romantic reasons. There was absolutely nothing romantic going on.
Reply 15
It wasn't for romantic reasons. There was absolutely nothing romantic going on.

Oh no I mean from her end, like, if she was ignoring you because she had feelings for you or something! Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Original post by hezzlington
how often do you meet with her? In what way did she ignore you? Not reply to a message? Was it important?

I see her like twice a week on average. Usually in uni and have a chat. She just didn't respond to the messages recently. And no it was just general chat about things happened recently.
Reply 17
Original post by Sneakerhead

Posted from TSR Mobile

this one

Hmmmm.......talk to her in person maybe?
well if it was on text maybe her phone is broken you need to talk to her face to face if she ignores and airs you
you-might as well should just forget about her
she may be not interested in you outside but maybe inside shes may like you as a friend deep down.
maybe she never heard you when you spoke to her
this has happened to me before .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending