I'm just a depressed 17 year old girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What would you know, door knob? :colonhash:

About being healthy? Not much.

Never had a crush on a ****boi though

They're a bit girly
Tbf I've fallen deeply in love with someone just from seeing them in my school. I then proceeded stalk their social media and fall even deeper in love with them....

XD 4 years later, he still doesn't even know I breath the same oxygen....:redface:

Atleast OP has spoken to this person.

Tbf I'm so over that crush, it was so irrational it is hilarious, then again I was 14 and my hormones were raging...

OMG exactly!!! I'm so glad I'm not alone and I totally relate to this! Girlll it is stressful no one fully understands this unless they've been in this situation. I guess they say Time heals all wounds 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob

They're a bit girly

He is a goodlooking ****boy. Gosh why are humans so damn attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfghjkl12
OMG exactly!!! I'm so glad I'm not alone and I totally relate to this! Girlll it is stressful no one fully understands this unless they've been in this situation. I guess they say Time heals all wounds 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: you girls crack me up. If you talked to this guy for 5 mins instead of stalking his perfectly crafted social media you'd probably lose interest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw you will get over it, you'll realise just how irrational it is and it will make you laugh! It just takes time.

Honestly it's hilarious that I ever did all those things. Like the fantasies I used to have, oh my gosh! XDDD I remember coming home from a visit to London and I spent the whole journey home in my head imagining what our babies would look like, and how much I loved him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tbf, I acted like a psycho, I knew where he lived and I used to run past his house every weekend on my runs, I knew his car number plate!!!! :redface: I'm embarrassed of myself....

I once saw him in ASDA and the almost wet myself in excitement.

Wow I can't believe I was that crazy. It took like a year to get over him...but trust me, now I think wth was I even thinking? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They're a bit girly

Err okay....:redface:
:lol: you girls crack me up. If you talked to this guy for 5 mins instead of stalking his perfectly crafted social media you'd probably lose interest.

I wish I had only stalked his social media....

I tried messaging him, but I got no reply... Obviously that's because he doesn't know me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish I had only stalked his social media....

What else did you stalk? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dw you will get over it, you'll realise just how irrational it is and it will make you laugh! It just takes time.

Honestly it's hilarious that I ever did all those things. Like the fantasies I used to have, oh my gosh! XDDD I remember coming home from a visit to London and I spent the whole journey home in my head imagining what our babies would look like, and how much I loved him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tbf, I acted like a psycho, I knew where he lived and I used to run past his house every weekend on my runs, I knew his car number plate!!!! :redface: I'm embarrassed of myself....

I once saw him in ASDA and the almost wet myself in excitement.

Wow I can't believe I was that crazy. It took like a year to get over him...but trust me, now I think wth was I even thinking? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Err okay....:redface:

Hahahaahahahhaha
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Posted from TSR Mobile

His family, his friends, his birthday, things that he did... :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Omg I swear I could take an exam on his life and get a higher mark than him, even now. I'm SUCH A PSYCHO. :redface:

Tbf he was my first and only crush, it was fun, I wish I could do it all again XDD
Hahahaahahahhaha

I was in love...:colonhash:

Don't you remember what it was like with your first love?

(I wish he knew my name... :redface:)
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't get too close. She is starting to sound like the type who would murder you with a pillow for chatting some girl up.

When you are single
Lol if I ever saw my crush in person I don't know what I would do 😂😂 my heart would stop beating, but that's ok cause he's going to become a surgeon He can fix me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't get too close. She is starting to sound like the type who would murder you with a pillow for chatting some girl up.

When you are single

It was all in innocence :colonhash:
Lol if I ever saw my crush in person I don't know what I would do 😂😂 my heart would stop beating, but that's ok cause he's going to become a surgeon He can fix me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Well try not to wet yourself...
I was in love...:colonhash:

Don't you remember what it was like with your first love?

(I wish he knew my name... :redface:)

My first 'love' if by love you mean 'I kind of liked this girl' I was about 10, she asked for my number and I gave her runescape account. :facepalm:

I didn't have a crush after that just girls I wanted to bang, a few exes and arguably one 'love' for a girl I knew for 2 years, dated for a few months over Summer and spent months feeling like crap after walking out on her at 1am but yeah y'know :lol:
Let me start of by saying I've never met my crush and don't know him personally. I saw his picture on the "Wall of success" in my high school and to my dismay he already left school studying medicine. Whilst I gravitated toward developing this irrational crush I started stalking him on social media & I found out so much about him, he is 2 years older then me and we are both the same nationality. Prior to this crush I was already planning to study medicine and thought maybe I can 'Chase him' and maybe we can both be working together in a hospital where we both fall in love and (insert a cliche fairytale ending) however he has different political views, hugs many women, (even if they are friends) I'm still jealous. He goes parting 24/7, and even calls girls 'sluts'. I feel like I'm attracted to a monster when I listen to music I daydream and create the most moronic scenes of us being together. He's so goodlooking, like he kind of in a sense looks like Theo James haha however I'm worried if I chase him i could be digging a big hole for myself. What should I do? How can I get over this crush? I regret not knowing him in school whilst I had the chance. I'm so annoying and I can't go back in time. Help I'm so distracted I can't concentrate or be in the moment; I'm just in my own world!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inbox me if you want a distraction. I have helped a few people in situations.
His family, his friends, his birthday, things that he did... :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Omg I swear I could take an exam on his life and get a higher mark than him, even now. I'm SUCH A PSYCHO. :redface:

Tbf he was my first and only crush, it was fun, I wish I could do it all again XDD

Lol that's crazy 😜

When you are single

Lol I can handle it.
Reply 39

I could be your next unattainable crush

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending