The Student Room Group

2016 AQA Biology Unit 1 - Unofficial Mark scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy-22
I said because girls drank more wine, alcopops and spirits

Would it be right if you just put Girls drank more in general?
Original post by habeeb_00
Posting on these threads years after your exams?

yeah dicussing answers and stuff x
Original post by Proxenus
yeah dicussing answers and stuff x

What exam series did you do?

I did June 2015 for science :biggrin:
Original post by ScrewTheExams
What exam series did you do?

I did June 2015 for science :biggrin:

14 x

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A37CbUQ6OxASB-j8nJykLsM82wkZBu3Mw_9r0S0p7pE/edit?usp=sharing

Ahh I did June 2014 bio for a mock like 6 months before the exam and got around 42 marks, and in the actual June 15 exam I got like 37 :/ :biggrin:
Original post by BhaktiPate1
That was the most hardest Biology exam I'd ever doneeee!!!!

you suck dick you gay faggot 420 you pussy **** stupid faggot
Original post by 0lut0
Was the horse question about mutation or variation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same thing you ****ing pussy faggot stupid **** 420
Reply 1507
Lichens are sensitive to sulphur dioxide and they are a pollution indicator
Original post by JakeMcLellan
Was I the only one who put Zebra Fish for the indicator species?
It's from a past paper however, I think it was Genetically Modified... Probably actually a made up fish.
Please be more of us! I want to start a Zebra Fish colony. Haha

I'll start a colony with you baby Xxx

U can see my zebra fishy if u want
Original post by big nob
you suck dick you gay faggot 420 you pussy **** stupid faggot

Yeah, well go grow a pair

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the last question about measuring environmental change with an organism, could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? As its in the biology B1 of the CGP revision guide on page 32 (Measuring Envirnonmental change) so could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? Thats what I put?? Is that a right answer aswell??
For the why is the brain quicker? If you put the spine has a relay neurone would you get a mark? Also for the why is the biomass less than expected could you just say energy is list between the lettuce and snail but not name a process? Finally, for the last question I put freshwater shrimp and oxygen concentration; is that correct?
to be honest some of it wasnt even science related, like never in my life have i ever come across an independent company lol
Original post by Eddz123
For the last question about measuring environmental change with an organism, could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? As its in the biology B1 of the CGP revision guide on page 32 (Measuring Envirnonmental change) so could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? Thats what I put?? Is that a right answer aswell??

i put the same down as well i think it should be fine
Hi guys, for the horse question i put fingers instead of toes, would i get marked down?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HonourableDorito
I'd say you missed vitamins and fibre, not calcium. You'll probably get 5 ... maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mentioned carbs, proteins, cholesterol and what they were used for. I also mentioned vitamins and fats but didn't memtion what they were used for. How many marks would i get???
Original post by greenapple10
Hi guys, for the horse question i put fingers instead of toes, would i get marked down?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah cos horses dont have fingers lol
Original post by Andy-22
For the mosquitos, could you said a advantage would be that less people will have malaria as the males won't pass it on but then a disadvantage would be that there would be a drop in population as they there will be fewer adults to produce eggs?

But it said in the description that males don't suck blood, so you would have to say that the bacteria kills the female offspring that suck blood so it reduces the spread of malaria.
Original post by Bluestarkisser38
But it said in the description that males don't suck blood, so you would have to say that the bacteria kills the female offspring that suck blood so it reduces the spread of malaria.

I spoke of (I believe it said something like More mosquitos in the wild or something) and I said Mutations could occur which we don't know how to handle (treat) as one disadvantage.

Pro's would be less people becoming infected etc...
Apart from the fact it's illegal to talk about exams over any social media related program within 24 hours... ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending