Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

DBS Check for European student

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, happy to got a Medical school. I received the DBS form from Uni but can't understand if EU leaving outside UK has to apply DBS check before arrival to Uni. Seems reading somewhere to send your country "Police Clearance Certificate" prior arrival to UNI and that's all?
    Thanks for your help

    Hi I am from Europe too, and as far as I understand, we need to provide DBS Checks before the course starting, because if it would show, that we are unable to follow the career we have choosen, then teaching us in such area would be pointless... I am going for Primary Education (Mathematics) and my DBS as well as few other disclosures and additionall tests results must be provided before August 1st, that is before clearing interviews.

    I am just wondering, how am I supposed to pay for it... It says in the email I got from my uni, that after registering online and printing the documents, I should go to the post office and pay for it... But I live in Poland, so I'm not sure if I can pay for it there... And whether can I pay online or not, as there is no such info in the email :/
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.