The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mine 26th government and politics unit 6c comparative UK and US politics, my do well in this one
Reply 2
Government and Politics Unit 6, Political Parties in the UK I think...

Pub afterwards!
pub his got it sorted
My last exam is on the 18th - they've been going on for 24 days already for me, it feels like they'll never end!
Reply 5
schrodinger's cat
My last exam is on the 18th - they've been going on for 24 days already for me, it feels like they'll never end!

It all ends on the 18th with C4. Huzzah!
Reply 6
25th for me. OCR Chemistry Transition Elements and Trends and Patterns. Oh joy!
Reply 7
politics!! hurrah !! 26th!! yay!! not as bad as a couple of years ago when the politics was on july 1st - so glad that wasn't me!!
Reply 8
noseyfairy
politics!! hurrah !! 26th!! yay!! not as bad as a couple of years ago when the politics was on july 1st - so glad that wasn't me!!

1st of July bloody hell, that would annoy me.
Reply 9
I got chemistry (Trends and patterns & MOAD)....what a day that's gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
My first was today, 13th, and my last is the 21st.
noseyfairy

1st july could handly that, end up turning up with a hangover or something
Reply 12
reee
I got chemistry (Trends and patterns & MOAD)....what a day that's gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

What's MOAD like? We got lugged with Transition Elements because apparently it's similar to Trends and Patterns and so easy to cover quickly.

I'd have liked to do MOAD though cause I enjoy the analytical part of chemistry and the spectroscopic methods such as those in Chains, Rings and Spectroscopy really 'floated my boat'... lol.
schrodinger's cat

:ditto: My last exam is on the 18th with C4. I absolutely cannot wait until I finish, although I don't think I'm going to do all that well in C4...

And I've had exams since the 14th of May (since my German oral) so my exams would be going on for 35 days in total...!
25th June as well. I'm so envious of the people who finish early next week. After next monday i've only got 3 exams so the stress should disperse a bit then. Until then C4/Phy4/Phy5 tomorrow then chem4/chem5 monday :eek: The next 5 days are perhaps the most important of all and could literally decide my life pattern. Oh the joys of examinations :biggrin:
in my scool we do biochemistry jus cos 95% of the class does biology and its v.strongly related to the foundation module..but the remaining 5% of ppl like me have to suffer through it! seriously though...during the lessons..the teacher was just going through the stuff like its revision time...argh and on top of that i hate biology!!! :s-smilie:

sorry a bit off topic...but mon 25th is THE day lol (i have trends and biochem)
Reply 16
aquarian_7861
in my scool we do biochemistry jus cos 95% of the class does biology and its v.strongly related to the foundation module..but the remaining 5% of ppl like me have to suffer through it! seriously though...during the lessons..the teacher was just going through the stuff like its revision time...argh and on top of that i hate biology!!! :s-smilie:

Yeah, there's only like me and another lad (of the 3 lads in the class) out of about 20 students who don't do biology!
Reply 17
19th - ICT (CCEA - Northern Ireland exam board)
Reply 18
I have CH6 on the 25th. It's the synoptic bit, and it's going to be absolutely AWFUL.
Reply 19
aquarian_7861

SNAP - what's even more annoying though is that to try and make me feel better about be forced to do a subject loathe my Chemistry insists that all the other modules are worse

Btw whats this MOAD option?

Latest