The Student Room Group

OCR Accounting 2016

Starting a thread for OCR Accounting this year, AS or A2.

Did anyone just do F011 (unit 1) exam and think question 2 was ridiculously worded? And a 14 mark written question to top it off -_-

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The 2nd question was practically the same as a past question, but literally the name and figures changed a bit. It was a bit of an obscure question that you don't expect to come up though. The written question is fairly easy as long as you learnt them.
Reply 2
A2 F013 exam tomorrow?
Reply 3
Journal for application and allotment, Manufactoring A/C and Net cash flow are my bets
Reply 4
Has anyone got 12315 for q1?
Reply 5
I got 50315 for Retained Profit
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Does anyone remember what they got for depreciation in the manufacturing account for F013?
Reply 7
Original post by ApnaPani
Does anyone remember what they got for depreciation in the manufacturing account for F013?

I got 37400 i think! What was your retained profit?
I got £315 , seems too low though
Reply 9
Original post by m_chatha
I got 37400 i think! What was your retained profit?

I got 37400 as well! I've totally forgotten what my answer was but your retained profit definitely rings a bell
i got 315 too! and 37400 for depreciation
Original post by chloeemily17
i got 315 too! and 37400 for depreciation

These guys may have forgot to take dividends off because it was in the trial balance and not additional information?
Original post by NathanTurner97
These guys may have forgot to take dividends off because it was in the trial balance and not additional information?

Yeah that sounds like the problem I hope we are right cause I was very confident on that question
Reply 13
Original post by thaopham
Has anyone got 12315 for q1?

I got this, and 227,315 for net/operating profit. I was debating whether they even wanted us to include dividends and transfers as it's a manufacturing account but I did it anyway as there's nothing to lose.
Reply 14
Original post by chloeemily17
Yeah that sounds like the problem I hope we are right cause I was very confident on that question

I got 12,315 and a lot of the other answers posted here end in 315 which means majority of our workings are correct to get that 315 ending, which means we get most marks. One of us along the line has miscalculated something which gives the difference of round thousands. I got the same depreciation. I took off the transfer and dividends.

Did you spot the loan interest owing?
Did you take away the increase in unrealised profit, I think the change was 1,500?

Can you think of any adjustments there were other than the obvious accruals/prepayments?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by sdfsddsf
Journal for application and allotment, Manufactoring A/C and Net cash flow are my bets

Well predicted, we were lucky they didn't throw the net cash flow in :biggrin: An easy ratio question was nicer
Reply 16
Question & Answer for Q3 Share Issue.
Reply 17
Original post by AGR3
Question & Answer for Q3 Share Issue.

Can you get the answer for q1 too?
Reply 18
what did people do with the £60,000 of fixed asset that was brought in March. Did you do £240,000 less the £60,000 then less the provision for depreciation which I think was £68,000 then do the reducing balance 20%. Then do I think 3 months worth of depreciation on the £60,000. That would give you £25,400. Not taking the £60,000 out of the £240,000 would have given you a depreciation figure of £37,400. The difference is £12,000 which is why some people have got £315 or £12,315... depends what you did with the depreciation
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Do we have to calculate administrative expense as a whole or do we do like the normal profit and loss where all the expenses is listed down? Because it's for internal use

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending