The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
In homework sometimes I get bored and do joke areas. I drew a ninja mutant hero turtle in a biology test once. The funniest thing was the teacher actually drew a circle around it in red pen and wrote, "I 'wish' I could give you a mark for this". lol
Tallon
In homework sometimes I get bored and do joke areas. I drew a ninja mutant hero turtle in a biology test once. The funniest thing was the teacher actually drew a circle around it in red pen and wrote, "I 'wish' I could give you a mark for this". lol

This? http://funnyexamanswers.com/2007/09/30/turtle-time/

:laugh: Looks like he's been rumbled.
Reply 123
I broke the desk at the end of my chemistry GCSE. :biggrin:

Two people either side of me had to hold the sides of it up while I tried to fix it.

The teachers weren't impressed, but everyone laughed :p:
Reply 124
lol woah was the electrolysis half equations that annoying?
Reply 125
In my year 9 english SATs everybody just started to play bogies while the teacher was collecting the examination papers. And cos everybody started to do it the teacher couldnt tell who it was. Good times lol
My year had a mock exam for our maths terminal paper the other day, and the people sitting on the stage in the hall kept trying to close the curtain!
In our Year 9 SATs it was really hard not to laugh because the invigilators were so bored after walking round the room for an hour that when my friend put her hand up to say that there was a wasp at the window about 5 invigilators came over and were trying to get rid of it all at once lol. In my maths mock a few months ago we were in a classroom rather than the hall and it was lesson changeover so people in other years were walking past talking going to their next lesson and the teacher, rather than just telling them to shut up, stood with the door half open and every 5 seconds exactly opened the door (on its very noisy, rusty and squeaky hinges) said "SSSHHH!!" really loudly, then closed the noisy door again. She repeated this like 20 times until we were all laughing- it was honestly the most distracting thing ever- much more distracting than just the people talking.

Lmaoo I started smiling and sorta laughing when I wrote total rubbish on a science question about how a fire alarm works..The worst teacher in the school was watching me and now teases me :frown: .Lol
snds nasty bt we have the funniest lookin invidulators, this woman who looks like andy from little britain shes very funny i just catch my mates eye and we burst out laffin its very funny
we had a question in chemistry about why people use graphite as a lube which made me laff i wos lyk isnt that a bit dangerous? bt yer i alwys laff in exams just cnt help it lol
Reply 130
I laughed in most of my mock exams because i didnt really take it serious. My friends were making faces etc.
I dont think ill be laughing in the real ones...probably be crying :P
krazzie_ammo
haha, i was laughing all the way through my chem exam today. my mate dropped his cigarrettes on the floor and the examiner picked them up, took one, put it inhis pocket and gave the rest back to him. i thought that was hilarious!

and he couldnt say anything because it was under exam conditions!

Ha, thats quite good, sometimes in an easy exam i might smile at the amusingly simple questions...