The Student Room Group

19th May 2016 - OCR C1 C2 C3 Exam

A thread for the OCR core chemistry on the 19th of May, I'm not sure if I'm ready probably like 7/10!! Any predictions? What came up last year?? :smile:
Original post by amber2212
A thread for the OCR core chemistry on the 19th of May, I'm not sure if I'm ready probably like 7/10!! Any predictions? What came up last year?? :smile:

Revising this now, c1 and c3 are alright but I hate c2
I thought I wasn't ready for biology today but actually it turned out fine, I think personally I overestimate the difficulty of science exams! But yeah I'm weaker at chemistry, C3 is the worst for me, hate it! :angry:
Reply 3
same, i find that all the ocr core is just so boring and has no substance!! i prefer the additional
Reply 4
Original post by tiquismiquis
I thought I wasn't ready for biology today but actually it turned out fine, I think personally I overestimate the difficulty of science exams! But yeah I'm weaker at chemistry, C3 is the worst for me, hate it! :angry:

I agree I hate chemistry, especially C2 materials and all that are so boring :frown:
Original post by amber2212
same, i find that all the ocr core is just so boring and has no substance!! i prefer the additional

couldn't agree more, that's reason why i haven't gotten through an entire past paper on core yet
Reply 6
has anyone got any revision materials for c1 c2 c3 that i could use?
Reply 7
I'm actually quite worried for the exam on Thursday as I have noooot revised for C123 or P123😂😂
Hi,

Here's a list of compiled six mark questions from previous years which I've put together:
https://www.oliverdunk.com/files/6MarkC1C2C3.docx

My suggested use case is making a short bullet point list for each question, as if you were writing the mark scheme, and then to find the actual mark scheme and see what you've missed. Good luck everyone!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by jaspooni18
has anyone got any revision materials for c1 c2 c3 that i could use?

I have this mindmap on C1 which has key words and definitions
Reply 10
Original post by fowfows
I'm actually quite worried for the exam on Thursday as I have noooot revised for C123 or P123😂😂
I've revised but I don't feel prepared at all fml :frown:
Reply 11
Fractional distillation predicted
Reply 12
Everyone good luck for tomorrow🎉 Last minute revising for me😂
does anyone have the past paper for the 2015 ocr 21st century c1 c2 c3?
Reply 14
They are not out and are only sent to schools for mocks. You can get the 2014 one from the OCR website though
yeah but some schools release them. I have all the 2015 ocr 21st century biology and AQA physics for 2015 but not chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest