The Student Room Group

I DONT NEED GCSE's THEY ARE POINTLESS AND I WILL NOT BE TURNING UP TO MINE!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSlayerr
Never trust a guy that uses the wrong they're XD

I REALLY agree with you there!
It's kind of ironic... Evidently a little schooling would do some good... ;P

Spoiler

cool!
Original post by thatkidwill59
The sad thing is I'm probably 15 times more intelligent then all of you combined

:smile::smile::smile:

Spoiler

If you wanna live on the dole then be our guests. We don't care.
You claim you are intelligent than all of us combined, but you're making pretty dumbass decisions my friend
(edited 7 years ago)
Sure, I am sure you'll enjoy the fast food industry.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Well, there's no way to prove that if you don't go and do your GCSEs. :rolleyes:

I don't think you're getting the point? This is a "joke" you all got triggered by and besides I'm in Y11 and top set at my school and I've already done all 3 science GCSE's and an AS in maths (mechanics) and got A stars in all the sciences and an A in maths a year early so pipe down my friend
Get of TSR kid....
Reply 27
lol gd luck bud
Reply 28
Yes Bill Gates is a millionaire, but he didn't become successful by sitting round being lazy, complaining and not turning up to America's equivalent of GCSEs.
Do your gcses then you can go do something more practical like a BTEC.
Original post by -Amy24-
Yes Bill Gates is a millionaire, but he didn't become successful by sitting round being lazy, complaining and not turning up to America's equivalent of GCSEs.
Do your gcses then you can go do something more practical like a BTEC.

*yet another gullible person* I'm on "student room" does that not imply I'm actually doing my GCSE's?

Well done, you got the attention you wanted.
I don't think you're getting the point? This is a "joke" you all got triggered by and besides I'm in Y11 and top set at my school and I've already done all 3 science GCSE's and an AS in maths (mechanics) and got A stars in all the sciences and an A in maths a year early so pipe down my friend

In the same way what I just posted was a joke, and if you did do GCSEs already, then good for you. But I really don't get what you were hoping to achieve from this thread. :facepalm:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
heres a poem to reflect on since you are lost.

Dylan Thomas... :mmm:

I remember looking at one of his poems last year.
Reply 33
The sad thing is I'm probably 15 times more intelligent then all of you combined

If you're so intelligent then surely you'll breeze through the exams without even having to revise. Oh and you'd know that not doing them would be a huge mistake.
Reply 34
*yet another gullible person* I'm on "student room" does that not imply I'm actually doing my GCSE's?

stop attention seeking then ???

the intellect of 15x the people in this thread put together? it's funny how 1 - you genuinely believe that and 2 - (by the sounds of the title) sound like you have the maturity of an eleven year old. Sort it out

Haha, dont flatter yourself

And use commas
Original post by OddFuturez
Get of TSR kid....

"of"
At least McDonalds rips are good and original though and at least I didn't trigger all of you so bad. I mean seriously "I think GCSEs are stupid" come on, who would believe that. Apparently a lot of you. Of course I'm going to my exams I just wanted to see how many people I could tilt with one simple meme

Quick Reply

Latest