The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
lil'p
im hoping for a kind vectors questions

rest im ok with

Oh same here - i got 91 in mechanics in January but i cannot fathom vectors in c4 - something about having to cope with i, j and k that i cannot do :frown:
Reply 61
I can't do algebraic like the following

(x^3-x^2-x-3) over (x^2-x)

Anyone know where a site details a question similar to this? There are no examples in the Edexcel C4 book :frown:
grippips
Hey,
Check out http://priorexams.com/

Think the Mark Schemes are on there.

YOU LEDGEND! Thanks so much! Need 60% in C4! Didnt have any mark schemes n had papers missing! My C3 didnt go as well as i hoped either! LEDGENNNNDD!!!!:biggrin:
Reply 63
Hobnob123

Anyone know where a site details a question similar to this? There are no examples in the Edexcel C4 book :frown:

What are you trying to do with it? Integrate?
Hobnob123

Thats long division or quotient remainder theorem. I havent looked at C4 in over a year but i am pretty sure there are good examples of that in the book.
Reply 65
Oh sorry I didnt read it properly lol

Yeah thats long division.
Reply 66
I think the vector Equation of a straight line on wikinotes is wrong, it's missing a '+', but I'm not good enough with html to correct it
Reply 67
Anyone able to help me with this... i'm having a real problem with this, i can do the chain rule and product rule but cant seem to make this work

find the value of dy/dx at point (1,1) where 4xy^2 + 6x^2y^-1 = 10

thaaanks x
Reply 68
First diferentiate implicitly:
to give:

working

simplify to give:

working

sub in (1,1)

working

Hope that helps...
If it is right, next time post your working, and we can help you from there!
Reply 69
thanks very much, i'd hit one of those things where you look and look and try things and just dont get anywhere.
now i see where i went wrong =]
Hasn't 12 hours passed? Why is no one talking bout this? It was a pretty hard paper. Eugh.
Reply 71
PootieTang22
Hasn't 12 hours passed? Why is no one talking bout this? It was a pretty hard paper. Eugh.

its on a different thread. havent got the link here, but its easy to find in this forum. :smile:

Latest