The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamesj477
how have you found out your actual mark? The only ones we got were for latin and greek. But you should definitely get that remarked, that A* isn't out of reach!

In my envelope, I had the main sheet listing all my grades (but without marks), but then I also had individual sheets from the different exam boards. My Edexcel IGCSE sheet had all my marks for those exams on it. Your school may have kept those individual sheets (unlikely), but you could try looking in the envelope again.
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
In my envelope, I had the main sheet listing all my grades (but without marks), but then I also had individual sheets from the different exam boards. My Edexcel IGCSE sheet had all my marks for those exams on it. Your school may have kept those individual sheets (unlikely), but you could try looking in the envelope again.

I go to a boarding school, so we got our results on the school website. Maybe they'll tell us when we go back or something.
Original post by jamesj477
how have you found out your actual mark? The only ones we got were for latin and greek. But you should definitely get that remarked, that A* isn't out of reach!

Your school may have registered you for Pearson ResultsPlus. You can sign in here: https://www.resultsplusdirect.co.uk/ResultsPlus/Default.aspx. If you didn't get an email from Pearson to say you have been registered, then ask your school to register you.

Thanks - I will get it remarked and fingers-crossed I get an A*.
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
Oh, that's a shame, but you're very close to the A*. It might be worth a remark.
I got 166/180, which I am very pleased with :biggrin:. However, a lot of my friends also missed out on their predicted grades by a few marks, and they are going to get remarks. And as you are only 2 marks off the A*, you are extremely unlikely to be marked down a grade on a remark, and have some chance of gaining those 2 extra marks, so yeah, go for that remark!

Thanks - I'll get a remark. Well done on your result and nice biology skillz.
Original post by laroosey
Thanks - I'll get a remark. Well done on your result and nice biology skillz.

Thanks, and good luck!
Wooo! Got an A*!
what about the grade boundaries >75 ?
Original post by ahamed2000
what about the grade boundaries >75 ?

This is over six months old and relates to a previous examination series.

Thread closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending