The Student Room Group

Girls, how do you feel about the guy who...

took your virginity.

So I met a cutie on tinder recently; went for first date drinks and took her home yadayda..

In the middle of doing 'stuff' nude; she revealed " baby, I don't know how to say this but I'm a virgin".

I took it is as no big deal and didn't push for the full close that night.

I think she implied she wanted it next time.

I like her a lot, I think she's cute and sweet and I will make it special for her. But I can't see this actually going the distance of LTR.

Am I a-ok to proceed?
Reply 1
I'm early 20s and she's late teens. fyi
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
took your virginity.

So I met a cutie on tinder recently; went for first date drinks and took her home yadayda..

In the middle of doing 'stuff' nude; she revealed " baby, I don't know how to say this but I'm a virgin".

I took it is as no big deal and didn't push for the full close that night.

I think she implied she wanted it next time.

I like her a lot, I think she's cute and sweet and I will make it special for her. But I can't see this actually going the distance of LTR.

Am I a-ok to proceed?

Just do it

- Nike
But I can't see this actually going the distance of LTR.

Am I a-ok to proceed?

If you're honest and tell her that.
Reply 4
thx.

Any female input?
Reply 5
He's one of the biggest parts of my life (my boyfriend) and whatever happens I'll always love him whether we're together or not, so I guess the guy who took my virginity is a pretty important deal. So yeah, it's likely she'll always carry something of a flame for you haha! It's good that you took it steady, if she's totally sure she's happy to lose her virginity to you in the near future cool, just think about whether you're just seeing her a casual partner and bear in mind she might (she might not, but it's likely she will) become more emotionally attached to you after having sex.
You don't use your brain when you're having sex, so why you is it now?

Listen to the heartbeat between your thighs, it leads in the correct direction. Up

Tbh,tinder.... really, does it actually help you get laid?

I might try it some time.
Reply 7
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
You don't use your brain when you're having sex, so why you is it now?

Listen to the heartbeat between your thighs, it leads in the correct direction. Up

Tbh,tinder.... really, does it actually help you get laid?

I might try it some time.

Well yeah, it's kind of the point. A sea of thirsty women.

But its not magic.

> match with some girls
> send some cocky/imaginative messages that stand out from the crowd
> flirt, maybe even go sexually suggestive
> push for a meet
>be interesting and escalate hard in person. you have absolutely nothing to lose.
>????
> profit
This whole thread makes me feel a bit :puke:
Reply 9
...He started crying half way through :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Original post by Nidhoggr
Just do it

- Nike

When oh when will they sue Shia???????????? I hope they don't of course, I am peaceful...

Spoiler

Original post by Little Popcorns
This whole thread makes me feel a bit :puke:

??
Not really much to say. I don't regret losing it to him even though we aren't together though.
Reply 13
thx.

Any female input?

You should probably tell her you can see it being a long term thing, if she still keen I don't see any reason not to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending