The Student Room Group

19th May 2016 - OCR 21st Century Science C1 C2 C3 Exam

Guys, I thought it would be best to make a thread, so we can do the same thing as B123 (by MezmorisedPotato). I predict crude oil, maybe a bit on acid rain and salt and health. I really hope alkalis don't come up for the 6 marker. Share your predictions! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I think alkalis might come up and nanotechnology
Reply 4
Original post by vadermolt1
Notes!

Just curious, did you make those notes yourself? If so, +1 for effort.
if it's no trouble, does anyone have the C123 2015 paper? I haven't seen it and since it's most recent to the exam tomorrow I think it would be extremely helpful!
Original post by louisemayorx
if it's no trouble, does anyone have the C123 2015 paper? I haven't seen it and since it's most recent to the exam tomorrow I think it would be extremely helpful!

If you don't mind the fact that it has all my answers on it, I'll go get it
Original post by lalafirmstone
If you don't mind the fact that it has all my answers on it, I'll go get it

not that's fine, i just need to look at the style of questions that it is asking! i'd appreciate it very much if you could send it to me :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by vadermolt1
Notes!

Thank you! That is sooo detailed. I feel like i was more prepared for biology though
not that's fine, i just need to look at the style of questions that it is asking! i'd appreciate it very much if you could send it to me :smile:

The files are too big :-( sorry x
Original post by Se7en123
I think alkalis might come up and nanotechnology

Same, I think alkalis will come up but I hate them. I love nanoparticles :h:

I have them, pm me your email if you want :smile:
Original post by Ella_08
I have them, pm me your email if you want :smile:

you've already got it - you emailed me the biology papers yesterday? c:
you've already got it - you emailed me the biology papers yesterday? c:

Yeah I emailed you the biology but not the chemistry? Or did I send you the chemistry already?
Original post by Ella_08
Yeah I emailed you the biology but not the chemistry? Or did I send you the chemistry already?

yes only the biology ones! if its not any trouble, could you send me the chemistry? c:
yes only the biology ones! if its not any trouble, could you send me the chemistry? c:

Of course! c;
I predict crude oil, maybe a bit on acid rain and salt and health. Share your predictions!

Notes attached underneath.
Original post by justmeds
I predict crude oil, maybe a bit on acid rain and salt and health. Share your predictions!

Notes attached underneath.

Thanks, they're great notes and very clear :wink:
Reply 18
Revise franctional distillation, it's predicted.
i can almost guarantee the c2 6 marker will be fractional distallation!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest