The Student Room Group

I don't know what to call this

Basically, there is a girl who I was talking to, and she was a friend of a friend. We got talking, then she said she loved me. I didn't believe her at the time as I had got over a rocky relationship. But she sent me tit pics and it convinced me. We exchanged numbers and we planned to keep but she said she was busy ... she isn't talking since. I don't know if she is ignoring me. Hates me. Or she can't talk... help
Reply 1
Original post by callum_20011
Basically, there is a girl who I was talking to, and she was a friend of a friend. We got talking, then she said she loved me. I didn't believe her at the time as I had got over a rocky relationship. But she sent me tit pics and it convinced me. We exchanged numbers and we planned to keep but she said she was busy ... she isn't talking since. I don't know if she is ignoring me. Hates me. Or she can't talk... help

Really?

It seems like she was expecting the same from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Really?

It seems like she was expecting the same from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What... pics.. like what
Reply 3
What... pics.. like what

Tit pics ofc. Common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh
(edited 7 years ago)
Tit pics ofc. Common sense.

I don't have tits
Reply 6
I don't have tits

Take a pic of your friend's one and pretend they're yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Take a pic of your friend's one and pretend they're yours.

don't you mean dick pic
wait she need DDDD
Original post by physicst
wait she need DDDD

What.... 4d... I could take her to the cinema
don't you mean dick pic

I think it's too late now. Do what you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's too late now. Do what you want.

idk... I love her...
idk... I love her...

You mean her tits?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You mean her tits?

No. Her. Her personality . Everything about her is perfect :smile:
idk... I love her...

you should try talking to her , if that doesn't work try to get in contact with her through friends or , wait for her to try and talk and if nothing happens, maybe you should find someone else ;( who really wants to be with you.:wink:
Original post by Ria25
you should try talking to her , if that doesn't work try to get in contact with her through friends or , wait for her to try and talk and if nothing happens, maybe you should find someone else ;( who really wants to be with you.:wink:

It's either she has run out of credit. .. or she's ignoring me. But she's perfect. I don't know any of her friends... I can message her snapchat username if you can help...
It's either she has run out of credit. .. or she's ignoring me. But she's perfect. I don't know any of her friends... I can message her snapchat username if you can help...

sure , and maybe it could be any of those options . :wink:
Original post by Ria25
sure , and maybe it could be any of those options . :wink:

I sent you mesage
Reply 18
Hi mate, was just wondering can I also have her snapchat. I just want to help:colone:
I'll talk some sense into her
Original post by otis98
Hi mate, was just wondering can I also have her snapchat. I just want to help:colone:
I'll talk some sense into her

*sneeze* soz I'm allergic to b.s
I only trust straight girls or gays boys cos I don't want people going after her

Quick Reply

Latest