The Student Room Group

Unit 8 RE

Okay, I'm having a little panic atm.

My school taught us Christianity and Jewish teachings regarding the unit.
I've been learning from a textbook because I find it easier to learn independently - I've been learning Christianity and Islam teachings.
Does this matter that every one in my year will be doing Christianity and Judaism and I'll be doing different religions?
Original post by lozza_X

I've been learning from a textbook because I find it easier to learn independently - I've been learning Christianity and Islam teachings.
Does this matter that every one in my year will be doing Christianity and Judaism and I'll be doing different religions?

No, when theyre marking the tests they have points for lots of religions
Original post by lozza_X

No. The title of the exam is: "Religion and society based on a teaching of Christianity and at least one other religion." So you can do whatever other religion you want.

Personally, my school teaches Islamic faith as well, because their points are so close to Christianity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending