The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth University accommodation- Tremough Barton Cottages

Hey, just wondering if anyone else got an offer for the shared accommodation at Tremough Barton Cottages? I was really hoping for Glasney (as I think everyone else is too!) I'm trying to find how big the shared rooms are etc?? Or if anyone else is accepting it there... I don't think there is any point in changing as everyone wants the en-suite at Glasney, but I will happily accept the cottages if I knew more about it as I didnt get chance to see them when I went for my photography interview!
-Thankyouu!!
http://www.fxplus.ac.uk/accommodation/new-students-falmouth-university/tremough-barton-cottages theres some images on this page at the bottom etc, ive never seen these up close i only ever saw glasney student village sorry x
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Hey what accommodation did you get in the end? :smile: x
Original post by lcwilliams
Hey what accommodation did you get in the end? :smile: x

Hey! I had to stick with Tremough Barton Cottages and I'm now actually looking forward to it its stunning! Wbu? :smile:
I'm in the cottages too I got study bed :smile: it is isn't it im really excited!! Hey we might end up being in the same one! :smile:
Hi emilie
I am going to Falmouth university, my accomidation is shared room at the Tremough cottages! Also I am going to be studying photography as well !
Original post by Niamhcottle
Hi emilie
I am going to Falmouth university, my accomidation is shared room at the Tremough cottages! Also I am going to be studying photography as well !

aaah yay roomies!
Omg this is so great!!!! How crazy is this! Can't wait to meet you two so glad I know a couple people in the same position as me! xx
aaah yay roomies!
Original post by Emilie Swann
Omg this is so great!!!! How crazy is this! Can't wait to meet you two so glad I know a couple people in the same position as me! xx

yaaay! you got Facebook or anything? we could start a group chat!
B
yaaay! you got Facebook or anything? we could start a group chat!

I was just about to suggest that would be a really good idea yes I have FB its Emilie Swann and my cover photo is of my horse xx
Just added you! theres a small group chat already too ill add you once you've accepted :smile: x
I'm hoping to get into these ones :-)
Reply 12
Hey if anyone of you guys with experience living in the Barton Cottages, what did ya think! Would love to know/see any photos you guys have, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest