The Student Room Group

Flatshare in Oxford

Hello,

I'm a female student from Glasgow uni who will be doing a summer placement as a Biochemistry researcher assistant in Oxford. I'm currently looking to rent a room over the summer.

Does anyone know which websites are the best for looking for student property in Oxford? I contacted several agencies, most of them unfortunately don't do short term contracts.

By any chance you know someone who will be leaving Oxford for the summer and could let a room? I assume that some students go home for 3 months and could be interested in letting their flats to other people.

On Glasgow uni moodle we have a student forum for exchanging rooms and flats for the summer, maybe there is also such a thing for Oxford uni?

Thank you very much for your time and help!
Original post by greenlakes137
Hello,

I'm a female student from Glasgow uni who will be doing a summer placement as a Biochemistry researcher assistant in Oxford. I'm currently looking to rent a room over the summer.

Does anyone know which websites are the best for looking for student property in Oxford? I contacted several agencies, most of them unfortunately don't do short term contracts.

By any chance you know someone who will be leaving Oxford for the summer and could let a room? I assume that some students go home for 3 months and could be interested in letting their flats to other people.

On Glasgow uni moodle we have a student forum for exchanging rooms and flats for the summer, maybe there is also such a thing for Oxford uni?

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Spare room but mainly the Facebook group OxGradHousing - loads of stuff on there right now!
Original post by such_a_lady
Spare room but mainly the Facebook group OxGradHousing - loads of stuff on there right now!

Thanks a lot!
Original post by greenlakes137
Thanks a lot!

No problem! Hope you find something :h:

Quick Reply

Latest