The Student Room Group

AQA RS exam 18th May

How did everyone find todays paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Easy, doable. But the 6markers, were so weirdly worded, i died. What did you write for the "modern lifestyle one" [6 Marks
Reply 2
Original post by Adzkii786
Easy, doable. But the 6markers, were so weirdly worded, i died. What did you write for the "modern lifestyle one" [6 Marks

Which topic was that in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adzkii786

I wrote that it is important to have a good life but we should try to minimise our environmental impact. Then some religious teachings...
I think it was fine except the just war question and since when exactly do they have 5 makerks?
Reply 5
Original post by examstress7
I think it was fine except the just war question and since when exactly do they have 5 makerks?

So many 5 markers in this years paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was a good paper i think. Some of the 6 markers were difficult to write religious teachings for though :frown:
5 markers for religious teachins on how life started: all i wrote was, christianity and judism say its conception, sikhism says conception - page 74 of the guru granth sahib, and then i wrote islam says 120 days for ensoulement, where angel breaths into soul of foetus, but its argued at conception as god says he made us from a small drop "qalqalah"
Reply 8
Did anyone do the young people topic?
Reply 9
Just war is easy, it's just GLOPJAW- Government controlled, last resort, outcome is good, proportional force, just cause, aim achievable and winnable
Original post by manaalykhans
It was a good paper i think. Some of the 6 markers were difficult to write religious teachings for though :frown:

I agree is was a good paper, better than last years which we did as a mock

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending