The Student Room Group

Best B-school choice Bath vs Manchester vs Strathclyde vs Edinburgh- please help

Hello guys,

I am greek student with an undergrad degree in Accounting & Finance. I want to do a master's in HR and I have already received offers from:

- Warwick Business School
- Manchester Business School
- Bath School of Management
- Strathclyde Business School
- Edinburgh Business School

Hands down Warwick is the finest choice in terms of brand name but I'm still figuring out ways of affording it.

What about my other choices?

I don't care about the location or any other relative criteria. I only care about the best B-School for a career in the UK or even US afterwards.

I need to have a plan-b in case I don't go to Warwick.

PLEASE give me a hint here, will you?
Reply 1
Manchester Business School is the most known of the remaining, in my opinion.
Reply 2
I'm curious what your qualifications is as it's hard to get offer from Warwick but I don't understand why there're loads of people boasting they get offer from Warwick so it's completely ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Warwick is slightly better as a business school than Bath and Manchester. The rest is below
If you (understandably) can't afford Warwick, I think that Manchesters Business School (Alliance MBS) is the next best thing.
Reply 5
LoL what a nice joke ...

I've seen thousand of people in this forum boasting themselves about getting offer from Warwick so now I doubt Warwick is that easy to get into or these people just want to discourage others by making up a story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
From a UK perspective Warwick is the best, however, I'd put the others on a similar scale as they are all very respectable.

If you wanted to go to the US, as others have mentioned, Warwick would be top followed by Edinburgh and Manchester as they are more internationally known

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending