The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ICT because the mark scheme is so messed up. In terms of genuine difficulty, probably History, even though that's my Uni subject, because I'm doing Tudor England, which I reckon is quite a bit harder than the modern stuff.
Reply 2
I've only done AS's so far, but C2 in Maths was the hardest exam.
Reply 3
Cage
ICT because the mark scheme is so messed up. In terms of genuine difficulty, probably History, even though that's my Uni subject, because I'm doing Tudor England, which I reckon is quite a bit harder than the modern stuff.

Aye, am not looking to AQA ICT5!
Physics has been the hardest. AS maths becomes childsplay once you do the A2.
Reply 5
C4, oh my God. I f-ed up so badly. It was hardddd.

C3 wasn't THAT bad though, and I did pretty good in S1 I think so it'll work out alright.

If I actually did any work in computing I guess that would be pretty hard but considering I've managed to get 2 A's and a B in the exams so far mainly by guesswork, I don't bother :P
Reply 6
I'm not finished yet but without a doubt English Lit and all teh sodding closed book exams. Bastards.
Reply 7
Religious Studies - RS01. Very tricky opening question designed to catch people out.

Difficulty set to be superseded by the A2 Philosophy unit (RS11) and Sociology tomorrow!
My results don't always reflect it (I did A2s last year) but I found sociology unit 6 the hardest, then English unit 5, then all 3 history units.
Reply 9
A2 Accounting definitely. I mean like year went good, revised all past papers, all questions, done, recheck, don, all meanings, exam comes, and i feel like banging my head in the wall.

you know, they had a problem that A level exams are being too easy, well its old anyway. thats why exams getting harder, and thats why for edexcel, the complete transformation of the paper, they didnt show any proper specimen papers for a level.

just one which holds for as and a level. no more. if i remember, they used to have at least three.

sheesh, these maratee people always do such crap!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending