The Student Room Group

Any help please ?!!

i'm a BTEC student who just done two years of ict, I got a good grade on my course but now that its time to head of to uni I've realized that its not what I want to do, I have a massive interest in nutrition and hope to go on to study a nutrition based degree however I only have signal award science and I need double to study at a decent uni, my question is, would going back to do double award after two years of not touching a science book be realistic? all advice welcome, Thanks:smile:
Original post by CANN76
i'm a BTEC student who just done two years of ict, I got a good grade on my course but now that its time to head of to uni I've realized that its not what I want to do, I have a massive interest in nutrition and hope to go on to study a nutrition based degree however I only have signal award science and I need double to study at a decent uni, my question is, would going back to do double award after two years of not touching a science book be realistic? all advice welcome, Thanks:smile:

Have you looked into foundation years to get into nutrition at uni, it could be much better preparation for you than redoing your gcse.
Reply 2
I will take a look here and see whats on offer, cheers

Quick Reply

Latest