The Student Room Group

WJEC PY2 Legacy Exam 23rd May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sexybadman
Hey man hope the exam went well :smile: for that questions i wrote so much lol dont no if its 100% right but i wrote how the students would feel embarassed to admit to having a phobia, the sample being to small and so not representative of a wide population
Then because i was panicking i threw in how different ages/people werent asked. Bit of a tricky question lol

Btw what did you put for the experimental hypothesis on media with phobia? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, I think you got the full marks there lol.
And I wrote "Media has a direct effect on people acquiring phobias" or something along those lines.
You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by johnd45
And I wrote "Media has a direct effect on people acquiring phobias" or something along those lines.
You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye i think your hypothesis is correct unfortunately i got confused whether they wanted a directional or undirectional so stupidly put the hypothesis would be "Does the media influence the development of phobias" lol only 2 marks tho :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by johnd45
You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw how were the 15 markers for you? :smile: i thought they were actually quite nice ones i went with advantages of scientific methods and ethical issues

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye i think your hypothesis is correct unfortunately i got confused whether they wanted a directional or undirectional so stupidly put the hypothesis would be "Does the media influence the development of phobias" lol only 2 marks tho :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you maximised the marks on section C lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw how were the 15 markers for you? :smile: i thought they were actually quite nice ones i went with advantages of scientific methods and ethical issues

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a feeling at least one ethical issue and the scientific approach would come up so it was nice haha. Overall, I think it was a very friendly paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope you're all having a good Summer :smile: Just checked on the grade boundaries for the psychology exams and they are lower than last year's :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending