The Student Room Group

Stuck on what to revise in Chemistry C1

I don't have a clue what to revise for C1.

I think I already know most, if not all of C1 and I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave it and regret it tomorrow as this is an important GCSE for me that I want to study for A Level so I need A/A*.
Read the spec to see what all the topics are and check you know all about them.
Keep doing past papers and see if you are getting the grades you want.
Original post by pixiefuller
Read the spec to see what all the topics are and check you know all about them.
Keep doing past papers and see if you are getting the grades you want.

Thanks. That helped motivate me to do more revision rather than be bored and not revise. But I have one question, why would I need to read the whole specification if I will only be tested on 5% of it *cough*B1*cough.
Original post by Want_To_Achieve
Thanks. That helped motivate me to do more revision rather than be bored and not revise. But I have one question, why would I need to read the whole specification if I will only be tested on 5% of it *cough*B1*cough.

Haha well, you never know, AQA might suddenly decide to actually test us on the stuff we've revised :wink:
Haha well, you never know, AQA might suddenly decide to actually test us on the stuff we've revised :wink:

You're right there. But seriously AQA, that B1 exam was atrocious. Fix it for the science exams or watch students rioting on your HQ wherever the hell it is.

[LOL them edexcel and ocr (,etc) people laughing at us after doing their science exams]
Original post by Want_To_Achieve
You're right there. But seriously AQA, that B1 exam was atrocious. Fix it for the science exams or watch students rioting on your HQ wherever the hell it is.

[LOL them edexcel and ocr (,etc) people laughing at us after doing their science exams]

Hey how did you find the C1 paper today?
Thank god it wasn't like B1!
Hey how did you find the C1 paper today?
Thank god it wasn't like B1!

I found it easy and I didn't see it like B1. Hopefully they carry this on.

Quick Reply