The Student Room Group

Student finance- help

I didn't have a bank account and so I've applied for one, however my appointment for it is next week and I don't know what to do because it looks like I'm not going to be able to complete the student finance application before the deadline. I should have applied for a bank account way before but my life's been a mess so university/finance had been my least worry.
So my question is even if I apply after the deadline would they still give me the loans? Or would they just reject my application?
Original post by xHazalx
I didn't have a bank account and so I've applied for one, however my appointment for it is next week and I don't know what to do because it looks like I'm not going to be able to complete the student finance application before the deadline. I should have applied for a bank account way before but my life's been a mess so university/finance had been my least worry.
So my question is even if I apply after the deadline would they still give me the loans? Or would they just reject my application?

See http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4076331

Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
You can leave your bank details blank for the time being until you have one set up.These can be provided at any time, even after your course has begun, however, this of course means we cannot pay you until we have them.Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest