The Student Room Group

Chemistry C1 19 May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissChameleon
Does anyone think crude oil will come up? If so I have wasted hours of my time right now :frown: The life of an AQA infected teen

i seriously hope it does cause thats the one thing i actually know perfectly!!
anyone have anyidea what wegeners theory of continental drift was?
Original post by linah_
yes i strongly feel like there will be a question on crude oil but thats just what i think xD

Original post by Mansi Gadhia
i seriously hope it does cause thats the one thing i actually know perfectly!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just going to pray that the questions aren't off topic *cough**cough* like Tuesday *cough*
Hi...I was wondering would anyone be able to help. I am a private candicate doing the GCSE science a. Have the chemistry tomorrow and a little bit worried after the biology exam. Would anyone be able to help with what topics I should be looking over? Cheers
Original post by MissChameleon
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just going to pray that the questions aren't off topic *cough**cough* like Tuesday *cough*

yeah i hope so like i hope that continental drift doesnt come up
Original post by Science_A
Hi...I was wondering would anyone be able to help. I am a private candicate doing the GCSE science a. Have the chemistry tomorrow and a little bit worried after the biology exam. Would anyone be able to help with what topics I should be looking over? Cheers

crude oil, emulsifiers, cracking hydrocarbons and limestone
[QUOTE=Mansi Gadhia;64935513]crude oil, emulsifiers, cracking hydrocarbons and limestone
Thanks so much!! Really stressing about tomorrow. I have been revising all day and nothing is going in :-(
Original post by bvmf99
I'm doing OCR any ideas??

lol the one person who comes to group of aqa and talk about ocr? lmao
Reply 48
I doubt that anything will come up about atoms and earth etc as that was last year ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending