The Student Room Group

National 5 Modern Studies

Does anybody here do national 5 modern studies?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes
Reply 2
Are you scared for the exam ? Like I AM especially for the ku questions like what if something comes up I've not be told and also I don't have many examples.
Also what did your class get taught .. like I was tought crime and law, democracy in Scotland and poverty in developing countries
Reply 3
Original post by Sweet_Candy
Are you scared for the exam ? Like I AM especially for the ku questions like what if something comes up I've not be told and also I don't have many examples.
Also what did your class get taught .. like I was tought crime and law, democracy in Scotland and poverty in developing countries

yes I'm absolutely dreading it for everything.

Doing Crime and law, the us and democracy in uk
I was taught

Democracy in the UK
Crime and The Law
International Country : America

I found the timing for the prelim so difficult soo much to write and not enough time ;/
Reply 5
Original post by Ethan100
I was taught

Democracy in the UK
Crime and The Law
International Country : America

I found the timing for the prelim so difficult soo much to write and not enough time ;/

Yeah same :/
I got taught

Democracy in Scotland
Crime and law
World power : USA
Original post by Lewis H01
I got taught

Democracy in Scotland
Crime and law

Same as me except I did democracy in the UK
Same as me except I did democracy in the UK

Nice, how's your studying going, which topic do you like the most?
Nice, how's your studying going, which topic do you like the most?

Probably Crime and the low, really interesting and fun to learn. My revision is going well, practising on timing myself because that's what I failed on in the prelim.
What about you ?
Probably Crime and the low, really interesting and fun to learn. My revision is going well, practising on timing myself because that's what I failed on in the prelim.
What about you ?

I like crime and law too :smile: I need to do work on the source questions..
Reply 11
I got taught

Democracy in Scotland
Crime and law

I'm doing the same as you :h:
Can someone possibly help me with a democracy in scotland question? Like it asks 'descibe In detail the work of the Scottish cabinet'
You have to do point explain and example but I don't know what I could write like for the explain and example. So can someone help me with it
Original post by Sweet_Candy
Can someone possibly help me with a democracy in scotland question? Like it asks 'descibe In detail the work of the Scottish cabinet'
You have to do point explain and example but I don't know what I could write like for the explain and example. So can someone help me with it

I've never really saw a question like that but I can tell you the role of the first minister..
I'm doing crime and the law, democracy in the uk and USA.

Hardly got any notes for democracy in the uk :/
Original post by A+Hunter
I'm doing crime and the law, democracy in the uk and USA.

Hardly got any notes for democracy in the uk :/

Im doing the same as you :P

CRIME AND THE LAW ALL THE WAY
Im doing the same as you :P

CRIME AND THE LAW ALL THE WAY

Haha nice one.

Yeah crime and the law is probably the best unit out of all of them. The rest of them are just boring lol
I think I may of bagged 20 out of 20 in the assignment as my teacher glanced over it and she says I would get full marks :smile:
I've never really saw a question like that but I can tell you the role of the first minister..

Oh please can you tell me the role of the first minister
Also do you know the consequences of crime

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending