Reply 1
Yeah I'm going to be there too :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
yep and me , u guys goin 2 mixing day ?
Reply 3
I'm gonna b there!!!,wots mixin day,when is it??
Reply 4
The Mixing Day thing is on the 12th July. Just think it gives people the opportunity to meet new people and other people who are going to LCAD and who are staying in Liberty Park.

Didn't you get asked if you wouldn't to go when you phoned up about getting your room on the 11th June?

ps: What course you doing at College?

See ya on the 12th Steph
Reply 5
ohhhhh i see,im goin leeds met so maybe thts why i didnt kno bout it but their rubbish they havnt sent us nethin bout our accom yet!!!im goin on the 12th neway to look at the place cos i havnt seen it n i want an excuse to go leeds shoppin for the day :p:
HI! I am going to Liberty in sept 2007. My room is 2.8.1d. Anyone around there? I am a postgraduate student in Leeds Univ. See you there. Cheers!
Reply 7
Staying in room 4.0.1c as of September, studying Creative Music and Sound Tech at Leeds Met.
Reply 8
So what everyone think of those 'ice breaking' activities then?

Thought the rooms and living area seemed alright, although the bathroom or 'pod' as they called it were a bit interesting!
Reply 9
Planto
Staying in room 4.0.1c as of September, studying Creative Music and Sound Tech at Leeds Met.

when i went to look round yesterday i was told tht leeds met havnt given the room numbas out yet,how do u kno yurs??im worried now cos i havnt had myn :confused:
Reply 10
Hey Tiggy what did ya get up to? I forgot to buy a train ticket ha.
Reply 11
Hey,

well we took part in some rather random 'get to no you games' were you got given a number and then all the 1's went in one corner, all the 2's in another and the 3's in another and you basicly just went round learning about the the people really (names and courses they were doing at the college) and then you swapped groups to get a chance to meet other people.

We also had to put on a little play based on a film title you were given within your group.

After you had been totally humiliated! We then had a look round Liberty Park itself - look at rooms, en suites, living area etc. Atfer viewing the rooms you were given the chance to say who you wanted to share with - (as you were meant to have made this decision based on only knowing them for about an hour! hehe)

What course are you doing at LCAD?
Reply 12
Lol sounds like you had fun then! I'm doing Graphic Design in September.
Did many people turn up? I hope I'm not stuck with some weirdos just because I didn't get to choose my room mates!
Reply 13
Steph_18

when i went to look round yesterday i was told tht leeds met havnt given the room numbas out yet,how do u kno yurs??im worried now cos i havnt had myn :confused:

?

I didn't apply through uni, I downloaded the forms from the Liberty Living website and applied that way. Maybe if you applied through Leeds Met somehow that's why, but I thought I did it the only way you can.
Reply 14
i was worryin for nothin i got myn thru yesterday!!!!!! :smile:
Reply 15
I got mine through today whoo! Not sure which date im going to move in though???

Im in flat 7C !
Reply 16
I'm moving in on the 22nd or the 23rd myt go on the 23rd cos the saturday will be manic all those ppl wit their stuff n one lift lol!! im in 3.8.1c i hav no idea wot floor etc it is but woo how exitin :p: !!!
Reply 17
Omg I'm on the 7th floor. There had better be a lift! Flat 1.7.2 room C.
Reply 18
there is a lift but only one in each block i think,i think im jst gna bring loadsa ppl to help me move in n they can carry everythin upstairs lol!!
Reply 19
i applied through met and haven't received anything yet! did you get an unconditional place?

Latest