The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone have any info to share about Clivedon House?

Like what they thought of it, or whatever. Is it all meal plan? Mix or single gender? How many rooms in total? What you think of the location / accommodation in general? thank you!
Reply 1
I realise that this is a late reply but hopefully this helps others as there is barely any info about Clivedon :smile:

When I stayed 15/16 everyone was catered there was no oven, however just as I was leaving one appeared in the kitchen so there may be one now. We all ate in the John Foster dining hall. It's mixed sex, boys on the bottom floor and girls on the top. All rooms were ensuite however I think about 3 rooms didn't actually have their bathroom attached to their room but where across the corridor, but still their own personal bathroom. I think there were 21/22 rooms in total, with one apparently being a self-contained flat. The rooms varied in size a lot, I had the biggest room in the house just by luck, whereas the room next door was tiny.

Overall it's in a really good location, close to the best bus stop and the party bus stop. Close to John Foster, Stamford, Bowder and Beaumont too.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending