The Student Room Group

I screwed up my exam

I needed to get from a D to a B in geography (uni entrance requirements) and I only retook one paper... I revised every past paper and learned everything I needed to know. I went in the exam and I completely screwed up, my time management went out the window, I couldn't understand the questions and I left barely anytime to do the long questions at the end *_* anyone else messed up their exams?
I think you should just try your best in the A2 exams to try and get the D as high a possible, and if anything come results day your firm choice may be lenient and you do still have your insurance.

I'm not sure if this was any good advice but I hope you do your best.

P.S look at this attachment it will help you to know what to do on results day if all didn't go so well.
Original post by RhInO_bEaSt
I think you should just try your best in the A2 exams to try and get the D as high a possible, and if anything come results day your firm choice may be lenient and you do still have your insurance.

P.S look at this attachment it will help you to know what to do on results day if all didn't go so well.

I think this was a retake
Reply 3
I screwed up my further maths exam today. Needed an A in FM for uni. I'd be lucky to get a D in that paper. You're definitely not alone.
Reply 4
Original post by RhInO_bEaSt

yh I'm going to try and get over it and start A2 revision, thank you for the flowchart it helps to put my options into perspective :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by smartsy
I screwed up my further maths exam today. Needed an A in FM for uni. I'd be lucky to get a D in that paper. You're definitely not alone.

I'm considering doing a foundation year if I don't get the grades but I really hope it wouldn't get to that
i screwed up my maths exam too. my time management was so poor :frown:

Original post by smartsy
Original post by ODES_PDES
I think this was a retake

yea I know I just meant do as well as you can in the A2 exams to try and boost the grade.
Original post by Alpha crazy
yh I'm going to try and get over it and start A2 revision, thank you for the flowchart it helps to put my options into perspective :smile:

no problem :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest