The Student Room Group

C1 question 9

Hi, if i did question 9 wrong as putting in the wrong n as i completely forgot that he is already 10 years old, then how many marks would i lose, i only did part b and c wrong. I did the right formula and everything, just the n'th term i put wrong, hopefully i get some marks out xD
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by anhkiet1903
Hi, if i did question 9 wrong as putting in the wrong n as i completely forgot that he is already 10 years old, then how many marks would i lose, i only did part b and c wrong. I did the right formula and everything, just the n'th term i put wrong, hopefully i get some marks out xD

You should receive some marks for partly answering the question however, having said that if you didn't follow through with the correct value of n then you will not receive additional marks but we should all remain optimistic :smile: if the mark scheme contains similar calculations to yours then the examiners will you give some method marks.
Original post by jbaten
You should receive some marks for partly answering the question however, having said that if you didn't follow through with the correct value of n then you will not receive additional marks but we should all remain optimistic :smile: if the mark scheme contains similar calculations to yours then the examiners will you give some method marks.

yup i would pray for some method marks, gonna be different between A and 90UMS for me i guess xD, thanks for the reply :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by anhkiet1903
yup i would pray for some method marks, gonna be different between A and 90UMS for me i guess xD, thanks for the reply :biggrin:

No problem.

Quick Reply

Latest