The Student Room Group

Withdrawing a deferred offer?

Hey friends!

Right so here's what's up: I was granted an unconditional offer for 2016. I couldn't make it in Sep2016 so I had the offer deferred to 2017. I was so happy about the offer that I immediately accepted it (it was from UCL), now however I realise that their engineering department is quite a mess and I want to apply elsewhere for 2017 entry (Bath, Manchester, Imperial etc). So is it possible to withdraw a reply to an offer, after I've already accepted it? Like completely wipe my UCAS or something?

Regards
J
Original post by Oldwhpsian
Hey friends!

Right so here's what's up: I was granted an unconditional offer for 2016. I couldn't make it in Sep2016 so I had the offer deferred to 2017. I was so happy about the offer that I immediately accepted it (it was from UCL), now however I realise that their engineering department is quite a mess and I want to apply elsewhere for 2017 entry (Bath, Manchester, Imperial etc). So is it possible to withdraw a reply to an offer, after I've already accepted it? Like completely wipe my UCAS or something?

Regards
J

On Track you should have the option to withdraw from UCAS altogether for this cycle. You can then apply again from scratch in September to 5 new choices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending