The Student Room Group

Aqa igcse chemistry paper 1

How did everyone do?
I found it a good paper however carelessly dropped marks on bonding by not reading. Predicting 77-82/90 for myself. Hoping that is a*
It was so easy, all of my friends said they only lost around two marks maximum, and im pretty sure i got the whole thing right! eveything i revised came up! grade boundaries are gonna be so high apparently 82 is an a*
Tbh i've done all the past papers which were way easier than the exam and they had grade boundaries of 70/90 for an A* and 64/90 for an A* .
Although everyone found it relatively easy I doubt they'll make grade boundaries as high as 82/90. There is always people taking the exams that find them difficult
Reply 3
This paper was good, did everyone see the question on the back page?
Reply 4
Original post by Brooke.taylor
Tbh i've done all the past papers which were way easier than the exam and they had grade boundaries of 70/90 for an A* and 64/90 for an A* .
Although everyone found it relatively easy I doubt they'll make grade boundaries as high as 82/90. There is always people taking the exams that find them difficult

Sorry late reply, completely agree no IGCSE AQA has ever been above 71 for a*, why on earth would it be 82- Im predicting 73 a*
Reply 5
What topics will come up in paper 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending