The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE PE 20th May 2016 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JRS123
what mark did you get on practical+ coursework out of 90?

I got 80 for practicals and 8 for my coursework so here's hoping for that A* lol
Original post by Rebeking
I got 80 for practicals and 8 for my coursework so here's hoping for that A* lol

I got 87 so I went in with a solid A* so I'm hoping I did enough to get that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abzy435
what did ppl put for question 1) ???? and what did you put for all the examples on questions 11,12 and 13 !?!?

I put weight training but later changed it to competitive swimming
Original post by studentshavefun
Can someone please make an unofficial mark scheme?

We could try? I might need help remembering what the questions are though
Reply 64
Original post by Rebeking

oh wow so full marks on practical well done and yeah you should because its 60% as well
Reply 65
for flexibility i put splits in gymastics, agility i put dribbling in football and for aggression i used tackling in rugby as an example
Original post by skoti
for flexibility i put splits in gymastics, agility i put dribbling in football and for aggression i used tackling in rugby as an example

I put splits in gymnastics too! And for agility I used dribbling around an opponent in hockey and for aggression (as I had no idea what it was) I used a smash in tennis
anyone got tge unoffical mark scheme???
Original post by Nozzle16
anyone got tge unoffical mark scheme???

No but someone needs to make one
For aggression, I put it increases your arousal, and aggression is the drive to be more competitive lol

damn ive been waiting ages :biggrin: what did you put for the 5 marker about Media?
I put TV and then one way is can be influenced by role models and then another way is she can copy technique

I explained it more but can't remember
What did you put for what is not a responsibility of an official in the multiple choice?
What did you put for what is not a responsibility of an official in the multiple choice?

The 2nd one - I think it said setting the time of an event. That one confused me I'll admit haha.
The tick box questions were particularly tough this year!

If anyone can remember the questions and the order then we can put them in a list and all submit our answers which we can then compile together to make one?
Original post by NiamhM1801
The 2nd one - I think it said setting the time of an event. That one confused me I'll admit haha.
The tick box questions were particularly tough this year!

Yeah I did as well. Phew. And I agree, it took me about 5 min to figure it out
Yeah I did as well. Phew. And I agree, it took me about 5 min to figure it out

I got that one wrong :frown: I thought it was checking the surroundings one because it's a risk assessment type of thing and that's organiser?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did the first question ask? And what was the answer?
What did you put for Lucy should not be associated with a gambling company?
Gambling is illegal for u18s so it would be an unsuitable sponsor for Lucy because she is only 15 years old

Quick Reply

Latest