The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think unit 5 will go better than my unit 4 retake..
but need A's in both really, and 2 biology modules the next day which sucks.
Reply 21
i think ive left revision for unit 5 too late! its soo hard! think il just have to revise from past papers!
Reply 22
I can't find a single past paper/mark scheme anywhere, it's driving me mad :frown:
dairymasta
I can't find a single past paper/mark scheme anywhere, it's driving me mad :frown:

really??!!?

try here.. its got all the mark schemes

http://www.chemistry.thornburycottage.com/MS3.htm

and this has a lot of stuff as well..
www.priorexams.com

GUD LUCK!!

and i just started chepter 1 in ubit 5.. got34 hours left until the 4+5 paper ans i havent done a single complete paper.. :eek:
abc_123_kes
really??!!?

try here.. its got all the mark schemes

http://www.chemistry.thornburycottage.com/MS3.htm

and this has a lot of stuff as well..
www.priorexams.com

GUD LUCK!!

and i just started chepter 1 in ubit 5.. got34 hours left until the 4+5 paper ans i havent done a single complete paper.. :eek:

you definitely better get cracking then!
iceman_jondoe
you definitely better get cracking then!

:redface: yup going to get sum sleep now.. but gonna have to wake up and start studying like hell...

btw, what happenned to ur site??its been down for a while now.. and bio papers are on tuesday!! :frown:
tho, i've got all that i need anyway.. :tongue:
Reply 26
I cannot find Unit 5 paper for Jan 05 or Jan 06... Would really appreciate if anyone could post them here... >.<
Reply 27
i think this is meant too be a NUFFIELD edexcel thread? no?
Reply 28
Yeah me too.
I dunno who told me that they dont exist.
But I think they do.
If someone has them. Pleas post them here :biggrin: I would really appreciate it.
Reply 29
mike89
i think this is meant too be a NUFFIELD edexcel thread? no?

No I believe this is for edexcel.
Reply 30
I'm just focusing on past papers with the vain hope I'll learn from them. Before exams started, I'd revised up to 5.4 but since then it's all been forgotten!

Stupid C4 in the morning too :frown:
Reply 31
I'm gonna have to learn both units today...I feel like crying :frown:
i also focus on past papers and its mark schemes. There are about 5 questions...EAch questions ask us about Organic Chemistry, Trasition element, rate of reaction, Equilibrium, Redox reaction....
Reply 33
:eek: Where has the time gone. I haven't looked at unit 4 or 5 since the beginning of May:s-smilie: And why on earth am I still on here?:frown:
Gonna have to start unit5 right now. no time for unit 4, i think ill withdraw from that exam.
I will start unit 4 and 5 exam today....I hope everyone to be good luck!!! May the Force be with you!!!!

Kamehame HAAAA!!!!
Reply 36
2hrs 50 mins till the exam starts
pm me if u wanna talk answers

MOD EDIT: DO NOT discuss Edexcel exams via Personal Messages before the time restrictions are over. Any rules about posts on the forum also apply to PMs - it says so if you read the rules.
Reply 38
OMG that was impossible:eek: ...probably the hardest chemistry paper i've ever say...the past papers were NOTHING like that!
Reply 39
that was dreadfull.

usually if uve revised unit 5 is easy but that :frown: ......

Latest