The Student Room Group

I forgot to write my name in capitals in the exam!

Today I only just realised that I had written my name in cursive writing - not in block capitals as I should have done! I also forgot to put my middle name on the paper, when I usually do on other papers that I had already done!

Will this affect my grade in any way? Will they not mark it? I'm so worried! Please help!
Upi will be fine if you got the candidate number correct. No, it wont affect your grade. yes they will mark it.
Original post by CookieMonster456
Today I only just realised that I had written my name in cursive writing - not in block capitals as I should have done! I also forgot to put my middle name on the paper, when I usually do on other papers that I had already done!

Will this affect my grade in any way? Will they not mark it? I'm so worried! Please help!

Calm down. This will not affect your grade AT ALL. I went through my entire GCSEs not writing my candidate number and writing my name in lower case. Guess what? I got my grades, dw.
The invigilator checks every single paper before they send it off for examination.
Are you sure? ??

Quick Reply

Latest