The Student Room Group

let's discuss snakes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Now, that I cannot disclose :shh: :giggle:

Surely snakes on tsr are just trolls lol
I met and held a really cute white snake called Casper a few years ago. He was lovely. My teacher from Year 2/4 had a son with a pet snake, and someone in my class at primary had (and probably still has) a snake called Coco.

Copperhead snakes can reproduce asexually through parthonegenesis, which we learnt about in Biology (admittedly we didn't learn very much about it).

That's about the extent of my snake knowledge, though they are really cool.I'd quite like a snake. :smile:
Not a great achievement tbh, look where Harry's at today :/

image.jpeg
Reply 43
could someone sit my russian exam for me tomorrow? in return i can teach them a few cool facts about sneks
Original post by iEthan
As a Chat mod, trust me. I've seen more snakes than you could fill a shopping trolley with.

isn't that really tricky because they just fall through the holes in the trolley though
Original post by Milzime
isn't that really tricky because they just fall through the holes in the trolley though

this is a very valid point
Reply 47
Original post by Milzime

Surely this depends on the size of the snakes and the size of the holes in the trolley. If you put all the big snakes in first, they would block the holes, then you could put the little snakes in safely.
Reply 48
My mum's biology professor from college came over on my 9th birthday with a bunch of snakes. It was awesome. I had a python around my neck. Now I'm learning Python for CS...
Original post by Dartychu
we're now all going to have a serious discussion about snakes. if you're not here to be serious and seriously discuss serious snakes, you can leave now.

What are your favourite snakes? I like the brutal Solid Snake as well as the weird Monty Python.

Quick Reply

Latest