Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

am I only one who does not care about literature on Monday.

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

(Original post by ihatehannah)
    I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by graceelle)
    its like everyone's doing of mice and men, when im stuck doing purple hibiscus
    ah i'm doing purple hib and the crucible, weird mix that no one is doing

Try not to stress at GCSE. It gets a lot worse at a level

Reading and writing is my favourite thing in the world but the exams are not; its memory, not revision, and for the language exams you have to hit select points, no matter how valid your own is. I'm very stressed about it.

(Original post by Screme)
    You actually have no idea how much i relate to this. Im in the exact same situation but with A*s all the way except for english in which Im predicated A/B. But what you gotta remember is that if you go to a uni interview, and/or job interview with 10A*s and a B or less, it just look like a really blunt stain on your record, and you want to try and look like a boss infront of the interviewer. So just keep on working for it. If it helps, after looking over all of the past papers for the 47 marker, the character of slim has never come up, so you should put some focus on that.
    i smell a qe boy
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 21, 2016
TSR Support Team
Would you rather find
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.