The Student Room Group

He is way more experienced than me...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I don't think you've ever had strong feelings for an ex :lol:

Nah. Unless the relationship was volatile to begin with it's ****ing pointless to hate the bird once you break up. Of course people don't always break up just willy nilly if it was serious, they split for a reason, normally a bad one, but if it was something casual then the break up should be casual. She can be mad all she wants but I'm always gonna be seen :biggrin: around an ex, never let em see you down
Original post by 0to100
Nah I have, like with mutual breakups we then usually remain friends or cordial. I find it mighty immature to be emotionally traumatised or enemies after a break up. I'd rather us continue as friends if it's a mutual break up. Obviously a bad break up like screaming, shouting would leave animosity between us but I would refuse to remain sad or to hold a grudge. I'm normally content with a break up so I move on quite peacefully, I dunno about others.

Guess it works out for some and not others.
Original post by samina_ay
Guess it works out for some and not others.

What works out, break ups? Well yea, it all depends on why they broke up and the nature of their relationship or whatever it was beforehand. Granted some will be more traumatic than others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending