The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Worried about getting in - Liverpool

I'm worried I won't get in to my course, does anyone know how lenient Liverpool is?

I haven't been quite well so my grades aren't up to scratch, I'm thinking i'll be around two grades/one grade away from my offer?

Has anyone gotten in to the university even though they've missed their offer?

Thank you:frown:
I wouldn't worry about it. I needed ABB and got BBC and they still let me in. Just dont do what I did on results day and assumed that I hadn't got in, remember to check UCAS!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
My experience: very lenient. Didn't get into my course through UCAS, I dropped out then sent an email to the head of a totally unrelated department. I had a phone interview and was accepted like that.

Take what I say with a pinch of salt, my situation is rather uncommon.

It's always worth popping off an email to the head of department or admissions tutor.

In my case it's what got me onto the course I am on now.
Reply 3
Original post by inferno00o
I wouldn't worry about it. I needed ABB and got BBC and they still let me in. Just dont do what I did on results day and assumed that I hadn't got in, remember to check UCAS!

Hi, what course are you doing?
My requirements are AAB but I'm most likely to get A*BD/A*CD.
I'm actually under mitigating circumstances too, I'm just very worried and hesitant:frown:
Reply 4
Original post by hezzlington
My experience: very lenient. Didn't get into my course through UCAS, I dropped out then sent an email to the head of a totally unrelated department. I had a phone interview and was accepted like that.

Take what I say with a pinch of salt, my situation is rather uncommon.

It's always worth popping off an email to the head of department or admissions tutor.

In my case it's what got me onto the course I am on now.

What course do you do?
Ah! I'm so worried, I'm thinking of giving the admissions tutor a ring?:frown:
Original post by zadrnaks
Hi, what course are you doing?
My requirements are AAB but I'm most likely to get A*BD/A*CD.
I'm actually under mitigating circumstances too, I'm just very worried and hesitant:frown:

I'm studying Computer Science, what are you applying for?
Original post by zadrnaks
What course do you do?
Ah! I'm so worried, I'm thinking of giving the admissions tutor a ring?:frown:

Hi there,

If you have any worries then you are more than welcome to contact your admissions officer. They will be more than happy to reassure and advise you. :smile:

Best wishes

Sophie
Reply 7
Literally in the same position as you. I've applied to do international policy and politics and I feel and I think I'm getting BBC that is as good as it will get fml
i'm also in the same position; I've applied for biomedical science and theres only about 100 people on the course so I guess if most other people do better then I'm screwed! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending