The Student Room Group

OCR BIOLOGY GATEWAY B 25TH MAY 2016 B1 B2 B3 Exam

Scroll to see replies

I wrote both 2 and 5 percent
200/4000 times 100 gives you 5%
What did you guy get for the Geotropism one? I said charlotte but think I got it the wrong way around. Also the heart. Was it A or B?
I got Charlotte and i think its A
It's 2 percent
guys is it 2 or 5% bc it's a bloody 6 mark question not just a 2 marker ?
Original post by Edmar Hadad

Hi guys the efficiency is 2 but because I forgot to multiply by 100 I got 0.02 :frown: do you guys think I would still get like 1 mark since usually its 2 for those sort of questions ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edmar Hadad

This is correct because A was Aorta and it is supported by the fact that the right (usually left) is bigger
Original post by ellamoon_22
This is correct because A was Aorta and it is supported by the fact that the right (usually left) is bigger

I thought it was D because the ventricle actually pumps it but the aorta is just what it travels through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan
WHAT DID PEOPLE GET FOR THE GRADIENT OF THE GRAPH AND THE EFFICIENCY FOR THE QWC?
AND ANY OTHER ANSWERS YOU CAN REMEMBER

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 0.25 because 1/4 y was 1 up divided by x which was 4 across
what years did everyone get for the growth question?
Original post by leopard923
I thought it was D because the ventricle actually pumps it but the aorta is just what it travels through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah I think ur right
its d not a
and it was d because it is the left ventricle that pumps the blood round the body through the aorta but because the heart was mirrored it was the right side of the diagram
Reply 74
Original post by Zoroarrkk
Uhh... I just did it as well, you all made the same mistake I made at first. Did you do 200,000 / 4000? (I think that was the numbers) Because it was 200/4000 . It asked for plants to sheep, not what the thing before plants was to plants ;(

I did 4000/ 200000 x 100 = 2%
The last oxygen debt graph looked difficult and I was running out of time so I skipped and went to the amino acid thing. I want an A* so basically need to get full marks on the 4,5,6 paper which I focused on more than 1,2,3 course work is an A* so that's good :biggrin:
Reply 76
Original post by UsKmekwioz
200/4000 times 100 gives you 5%

Wasn't it 200,000?
Original post by Tom1699

me too
Why so many 1 markers that were more like 2 marks?!!
Original post by Tom1699

Same I'm pretty sure these were the numbers but that six mark was a blessing :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending