The Student Room Group

Girls did I look it this too much ?

I liked a girl at work and we spoke fine, then we started talking more and came in the teasing and flirting. She added me on fb and also got my number. At work she would always want to sit next to me saying how she likes talking to me and that I should also sit with her.

She messages me a lot its mainly joking or flirting. She compliments me too. Now this has been going on for a month and half and I was looking to ask her out, when she says she's with someone.

I was a bit suprised at first, I mean I understand you can flirt with someone and it doesnt necessarily mean much but to have it on going and wanting to sit next to me, despite having other guys there. Is a bit weird.

For me personally its good as I wasnt 100% into this girl.
Original post by Anonymous
I liked a girl at work and we spoke fine, then we started talking more and came in the teasing and flirting. She added me on fb and also got my number. At work she would always want to sit next to me saying how she likes talking to me and that I should also sit with her.

She messages me a lot its mainly joking or flirting. She compliments me too. Now this has been going on for a month and half and I was looking to ask her out, when she says she's with someone.

I was a bit suprised at first, I mean I understand you can flirt with someone and it doesnt necessarily mean much but to have it on going and wanting to sit next to me, despite having other guys there. Is a bit weird.

For me personally its good as I wasnt 100% into this girl.

I think you got the kind of signals she was sending you.....and it is a bit weird but well....we females are super confusing. But no, I don't think you misunderstood her, she was probably just confused herself
Reply 2
Original post by zainabhebs
I think you got the kind of signals she was sending you.....and it is a bit weird but well....we females are super confusing. But no, I don't think you misunderstood her, she was probably just confused herself

Thank god its not just me then. Thats whats I thought weird or what, I dont know if I should talk to her much now.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank god its not just me then. Thats whats I thought weird or what, I dont know if I should talk to her much now.

Don't, now you let her come to you if she wants. If she doesn't, then meh, she probably was not worth the effort
Original post by zainabhebs
Don't, now you let her come to you if she wants. If she doesn't, then meh, she probably was not worth the effort

No point if she's with someone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending