The Student Room Group

How much PDA is too much PDA?

Me and my boo have this thing where we have to make out every 30 minutes and i cant go through a class without seeing him.
i just love him so much and i have to skype him every day otherwise ill just DIE.

People have told me that we are cute and dont make out enough, do you think this is important to sustain a relationship.

but i am also worried that next year when we are in uni that the sexual feelings will to strong.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? Pls help

Oh wow thanks that was really useful ive shown it to my muffin! <3
Reply 3
Anonymous #1 is a funny one :lol:
Original post by Sabah97
Me and my boo have this thing where we have to make out every 30 minutes and i cant go through a class without seeing him.
i just love him so much and i have to skype him every day otherwise ill just DIE.

People have told me that we are cute and dont make out enough, do you think this is important to sustain a relationship.

but i am also worried that next year when we are in uni that the sexual feelings will to strong.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? Pls help

The amount of time you spend making out isnt the main factor for a strong relationship, thats where communication comes in.
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
The amount of time you spend making out isnt the main factor for a strong relationship, thats where communication comes in.

but we know each other so we share so much and we only spend time together. I could recognise his smell anywhere, its so succulent.
I suggest upgrading to an iPhone

Also, I suggest he upgrades from you.
Reply 7
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob

he likes samsung
Reply 8

OP said she has an autism spectrum disorder, how is this even slightly appropriate to say?
Original post by Tootles
OP said she has an autism spectrum disorder, how is this even slightly appropriate to say?

Where? I don't follow her posts. And I didn't know autism meant you cried after someone made a little pun about you on the Internet.

At least she has a sense of humour.
Where? I don't follow her posts. And I didn't know autism meant you cried after someone made a little pun about you on the Internet.

At least she has a sense of humour.
She said she has PDA - pathological demand avoidance, where a person (among other things) has an anxiety-based need to be in control of situations. This is an autism spectrum disorder.

Note: I am not an expert. I just used Google.
Original post by Tootles

What is autism spectrum disorder...??
Original post by Tootles
She said she has PDA - pathological demand avoidance, where a person (among other things) has an anxiety-based need to be in control of situations. This is an autism spectrum disorder.

:lol: oh! I'll have to get my list of acronyms around you, I thought you were being serious.

I really don't like public displays of affection
Reply 13
Original post by Tootles

Thats nice for your concern but i meant Public displays of affection <3
Original post by Sabah97
Thats nice for your concern but i meant Public displays of affection <3
In which case, you should have said public displays of affection. I take back what I said.
You and your "boo" need a visit from ghost busters
You sound young. Wait until the cold hard edge of adulthood kicks in, you'll look back on this post and laugh.

Srs: there are more important things than sustain a relationship than making out. Sure, intimacy is important... but so is communication, understanding, and support. And loyalty. And honesty. And respect. In fact, there are quite a few things.

Either way, PDAs gross me out. Kiss in public by all means, but playing tonsil hockey for extended periods of time in front of other people is potentially traumatising for those around you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending