The Student Room Group

Freaked out after AQA AS English Lit Exam 20th May 2016

Okay, so I just got out of my first paper for English Literature on Shakespeare and Post-1900 poetry. The poetry went well but I'm suddenly really worried that with the Shakespeare, I focused more on the second part of the question on Desdemona and Emilia rather than on how aspects of love are presented in the extract. I spoke about love in the extract a little but my focus was definitely on the main question part. Do you think that this will make my grade go down? I'm predicted an A and I've been doing consistently well but I'm really worried that this essay wasn't my best.
The entire question is marked holistically, so I'm sure if your answer to the second part was more focused than the first part then you'll be credited for it accordingly. As long as you didn't neglect the first part entirely then it shouldn't matter too much. Don't take my word for it though :biggrin:.

Try not to worry too much, since you can't do anything about it now! Besides, if the poetry went well then it should drag your mark up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending