The Student Room Group

AQA Business Studies Paper 2 (24th May) New Spec

Hey guys! How did everyone find the first paper of the spec?
So we know that the following topics came up:
Marketing Mix (7ps)
Decision Trees
Debt Factoring
Break-even
Investment
Variable cost
Fix Costs
HR
Market Segment
Marketing
(Thats all I can remember off the top of my head).

What topics do you guys think might come up in the upcoming paper?
I think that there is a very strong chance that PED might come up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Wanted to hang myself from the decision trees but everything else was fine. I agree PED is highly likely but I am pretty sure that the 16 or 20 mark questions will be on one element of marketing mix as that has come up in more than one specimen paper, also stakeholders and centralization/decentralization are also huge possibilities unless AQA are nasty and make all the 16 markers on finance
Original post by alexgreen1508
Wanted to hang myself from the decision trees but everything else was fine. I agree PED is highly likely but I am pretty sure that the 16 or 20 mark questions will be on one element of marketing mix as that has come up in more than one specimen paper, also stakeholders and centralization/decentralization are also huge possibilities unless AQA are nasty and make all the 16 markers on finance

Yeah you are right! I think that Motivation and HR is completely done. Marketing mix came up already, so i have a feeling they will ask something on the Boston Matrix. Interms of finance, I think there might be a cash-flow question as i don't recall that being on the past papers for the old spec and its on the new spec so that could be asked. I remember being asked an operations question but i have a feeling that there will be a 16 or 20 mark question on that, maybe something to do with inventory and production and that sort of stuff.
Reply 3
so what topics came up on paper 2 then?
Reply 4
so haw was the questions on paper 2 ? can someone remind the questions and also some answers please im too stressed about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending